1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News ISIS "celebrates" SCOTUS gay marriage decision by tossing 4 accused gay men off roof

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ouji, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ouji

ouji Guest

ISIS 'Celebrates' SCOTUS Decision by Tossing 4 Accused Gay Men Off Roof - Breitbart

The jihadist terror group Islamic State responded to the Supreme Court’s recent decision on gay marriage by killing accused gay men by pushing them off a roof.

Released on the same day as the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision legalizing homosexual marriage across all 50 states, the video shows ISIS militants pushing several men off a high roof to their deaths.

The official Twitter account of human rights watchdog group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently, using the “Love Wins” hashtag, tweeted that four gay men were pushed to their deaths to “celebrate” the ruling.

The tweet also included photos of the execution, including one particularly graphic photo.

Some reports said that during the execution, ISIS supporters ironically used the “Love Wins” hashtag to mock gay rights advocates in the United States.

ISIS reportedly uses “flirting squads” to entrap gay men and then executes those it discovers.

This is not the first time ISIS has killed men suspected of being gay in such a way. Back in January, ISIS went on an execution spree, crucifying 17 men, stoning several young women, and flinging allegedly gay men to their deaths from high roofs.

During the January spree, ISIS tweeted pictures of the men falling to their deaths, and the large crowds watching from below.

Earlier this month, ISIS executed another allegedly gay man after dangling him by his feet from a great height for a period of time.

“ISIS has never forgiven one person. They kill people and then say… God will forgive. They hug the men to show the people who are watching that ISIS is not at fault,” anti-ISIS activist Abu Mohammed Hussam said in reaction to earlier executions of homosexuals.

ISIS has laws which require execution or other violent punishments for offenses many in the United States would see as either minor or simply private choices. Adultery, homosexuality, even cigarette smoking are considered major crimes by ISIS.

“Every smoker should be aware that with every cigarette he smokes in a state of trance and vanity is disobeying God,” the so-called Islamic State Preaching Office said.

ISIS scholars argue that harsh punishments such as the ones they have been enforcing are a necessary deterrent to what they characterize as sinful behavior.

“In reality, Jihad is a heavy responsibility and requires toughness,” one ISIS-affiliated radical cleric said.

2. RainDreamer

Re: ISIS "celebrates" SCOTUS gay marriage decision by tossing 4 accused gay men off r

Why does a group of fanatic trying to establish their own country or whatever care about what the Americans do in America? They are just using this as an excuse to kill people.

3. Ashley2103

Re: ISIS "celebrates" SCOTUS gay marriage decision by tossing 4 accused gay men off r

They were going to do that anyways.

4. Starwind78

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Disgusting. This is why a "live and let live" policy with these people is not going to work. Tolerating intolerance is a paradox.

At this point, any further hatred created from waging war against ISIS is redundant. They already hate us and secular living. Burying our heads in the sand and waiting it out isn't going to help anybody.

5. 741852963

What I don't understand is how they have amassed so many radical followers.

You can sort of understand crowd behaviour and complicitness to atrocities in Nazi Germany (as by that point the Nazis had infiltrated government winning public support in the guise of an ordinary political party), but here? These were a fringe group with no power? Is it the religion that has caused this to spread so fast?

If they truly accept God will forgive them after they have pushed them off a building, then why wouldn't he forgive them in exactly the same way at the end of a normal lifespan? They have admitted their killing is irrelevant.

And getting your rocks off (likely in a sexual way I'm guessing) on elaborate torture and snuff films isn't a "state of trance" or a vanity in acting as God (the one true judge)?

Cigarettes - HEATHENS!
    Murder - Yup, it's probably fine.

What happened to leaving judgment to Allah?

There so called almighty deity, and they think it is fine to undermine him by acting as his mouthpeice? If Allah exists and truly had an issue with gay men he would smite them himself.

It is one thing to claim your religion demands punishment or even death for sinners (which incidentally it doesn't), it is another entirely to make up all manner of sick executions for your own satisfaction. You cannot put that on religion, they should just be honest that they are sick individuals.

Does the Quran state "punish them by putting them in a cage, setting them on fire, and then post it on Twitter". I'm not expert on religious text, but I'm guessing not.

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

There are times when I think it would be cool to just go there and start fighting them myself. But, pesky laws of war and all that...

7. wasgij

Eh... because someone keeps giving them money and guns and ammo. People don't just endlessly keep fighting for ever and ever like they apparently do in the Middle East. It's just not possible without some third party adding fuel to the fire (either the US or Russia) so they can plunder the oil resources.

8. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

I can only hope the countries surrounding their army get tired of their shit, and band together to steamroll them.

But let's face it, governments aren't usually that intelligent.

9. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people

ISIS is boring now. :sleep:

I miss their old tactics...they used to wow me.

10. Formality

And Sweden the most retarded country in the world has politicans like this mf[​IMG]
    Ewa Larsson for the "green party" who honestly thinks the best strategy to deal with these barbaric rapists and murderers is to give them support so that they can become part of society again by giving them jobs and accommodations. Sounds so lovely and progressive, doesn't it? The worst part is she can sit on national television and say this and still keep her job and position of power with her whole party and the Social democrats fully behind her.

While her loony strategies are considered ok by the leftist media, wanting ISIS jihadists to be considered traitors to the nation is somehow considered "controversial".

I literally can't... even.... grasp..... how fucking retarded our politicians are. This woman is one of the most powerful in the Stockholm municipality. Can any of you grasp that?

Ugh, I need some Nina Simone to calm my nerves or I might just have a meltdown.

11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I don't understand how people could be so cruel. :frowning2:

12. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

A reporter who has watched some of the beheadings said there is no doubt ISIS followers have a bloodlust and enjoy torturing and killing. They really are the lowest of the low. I think their psycho behaviour attracts psychos. ISIS is just plain evil.

13. XxSunXDragonxX

These people are fucked in the head. I'm extremely glad I live in America...even with all the crap that comes with it. :icon_conf

14. Starwind78

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Wow. I can't even. What the hell?!

15. Kat 5

How in the hell is Isis STILL NOT DEAD? WHY does the world let this scourge continue to exist? Do we need to roll out more carpet bombs?

16. Ashley2103

No one wants boots on the ground imo. (I hate that term, "boots on the ground")

17. Kat 5

Carpet bombing is a plane only thing. You could modify a drone to carry it though.

18. LiquidSwords

Yeah a war torn mid east in the control of isis or other islamic fundamentalist terrorists is very useful to US or Russia. Definitely much more useful to them than easily manipulated dictators in charge of countries which aren't in perpetual civil war and actually have the ability to export.. :confused:

---------- Post added 5th Jul 2015 at 01:49 PM ----------

Do you know what carpet bombing means and if you do how could you possibly think that it's a good way to deal with isis?

19. Aquilo

Rich Arabians in Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc. at first. Now they have the income of the oil wells on top.

Not everything is only the fault of either the USA or Russia..

20. MetalRice

I wish we would destroy these idiots already.