1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Historic Deal Between Iran and the West Reached on Iran Nuclear Facilities

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BryanM, Jul 14, 2015.

1. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    News story here: Landmark deal reached on Iran nuclear program - CNNPolitics.com

I personally feel like this is a great deal for the US and the rest of the countries in the negotiations. I did expect Bibi Netanyahu to criticize this deal no matter what though, even if Israel got everything they wanted. This deal will help ensure the safety of everyone involved, while allowing Iran to power its country without having the capacity to create nuclear weapons. So, what do you all think of this deal? Did the West get what they wanted and this is a good deal, or did they make too many concessions to Iran?

2. LibertyValance

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I know my Iranian friends will be very happy since they know first hand how much the sanctions have hurt the economy. I'm sure the Russians and Chinese will also be ecstatic once the sanctions are fully lifted and they can begin selling weapons to Iran. Hopefully this all works out for the best but I am somewhat skeptical. North Korea was also never supposed to acquire Nuclear Weapons but in spite of the sanctions, treaties and negotiations that went on with them, they still got the bomb.

3. Helicoprion

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is good for many reasons, but I honestly cannot wait to hear conservative butthurt.

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wil give any deal a shot but I like many democrats and republicans remain very skeptical of any deal. I don't trust Iran at all and why should we.