1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Shooting in Chattanooga, TN, mulitple casualties

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Asexual Pirate, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Asexual Pirate

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Four Marines and gunman killed in Tennessee shootings

This isn't looking good. Earlier today everyone was startled by reports of an active shooter in the city. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the shooting and I hope our community can come together during this time.

2. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with you there in Chattanooga.

3. ErickWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What's with all the shootings like this suddenly? My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

4. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is really awful. The killings of those Marines and the people he left wounded are just... I don't think there's words to describe how awful it is. These are honorable men he targeted and the mugshot of him smiling just makes me want to strangle him. I hope that the wounded are able to recover and the families have my prayers. I hope justice is served.

5. Wallace N

Wallace N Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unfortunately, the concept of a young man of Middle Eastern descent visiting the Middle East and subsequently becoming enamored with thoughts of a war on America are not unfamiliar. If racial profiling won out, any young man of Middle Eastern descent who had recently visited the Middle East would be on FBI watch. Although it seems the radicalized ones would sooner travel to Syria and fight for ISIS there, rather than commit an indiscriminate attack against a military base.