1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News You have to watch this awesome mother's speech!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Aldrick, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Aldrick

Read the full story here.

I purposefully cut out the part of where the article basically makes note of a few key remarks of her speech. No, you don't want to read this--you want to watch it so you can enjoy the full experience. Text on a screen cannot do this awesome mother justice.

I love her. I want to be adopted. The video is below, and her part starts at exactly 1:10, so jump directly to that point.

[YOUTUBE]7oTuJYgcy9Q[/YOUTUBE]

2. 741852963

It is great that she took a stand (she needed to considering who she was followed by!).

Although she could probably learn that she isn't really being helpful coming out with statements like "gay as the day is long". Its that naive idea that gender expression and sexuality are one and the same or that there is only one type of "homosexual". It is a bit ignorant and anti-diversity if you ask me. Feminine men aren't "more gay" and masculine men aren't "less gay", they are both just "gay".

Still though, her hearts in the right place.