1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

California Attorney General Says Prop 8 Should be Overturned

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by s5m1, Dec 19, 2008.

1. crimsonarcher

I shrieked when I saw this on the 10 o'clock news!
    :grin:

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I still can't comprehend how every single state official in California, even the Republicans, were against Prop 8, how half a dozen celebrities could donate thousands to No on 8, and yet it still passed. Damn Mormons.

3. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well a lot of people felt threatened by the Yes on Prop 8 bandwagon.. And their method of advertising was full of lies and hate to make people think that gay marriage would make civilisation collapse in on itself.

I don't get how it was allowed to be voted for in the first place, the USA was founded on keeping religion and state SEPARATE, so a campaign to change the constitution funded by a FUCKING CHURCH should not have been allowed in the first place.

I hope Prop 8 is invalidated next year when it goes back to court.. Good luck Californians.

4. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Good luck indeed. Good luck to all of this. This is a battle we must win. Jim is right. We are fighting a battle for the sake of being who we are. . .