1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News ex-Paratroopers interrupt gay rights protest

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Typhoon, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Angry ex-paratroopers interrupt gay rights protest in St. Petersburg | Reuters.com

If I may, the five-foot midget wearing the rather gay beret flexing what little muscle he has in his bicep needs to be introduced to some forceful fisting. If he wants to beat ''these gays up'', he's welcome to start with me :grin:

They even arrested the activists instead. That country's mentality and laws are so wrong on too many levels. You can see that the activist speaking is so visibly oppressed, not just by those buffoons.

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I only got one thing to say: oompa loompa should get back to making me candy.
    [YOUTUBE]qw0zZttfUaw[/YOUTUBE]​

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What makes anybody believe these are ex-military and not just active duty nut jobs ordered to do this?

Dealing with liars.

Liars that roll military equipment into countries and say "twas't I".

Propaganda.

God knows what the truth is.

Russia is LGBT WHACKY!

4. 741852963

Again? I was watching a fascinating documentary whereby the paratroopers attacked another activist a few years back, definitely worth a watch whilst it's still online, plus Reggie Yates is perhaps the coolest thing since cool:

BBC iPlayer - Reggie Yates' Extreme Russia - 2. Gay & Under Attack

Back on the story though, with the beret and skin-tight overly sailor vest baely covering their torsos the russian paratroopers look like a walking 80s gay stereotype. Definitely a Tom of Finland vibe there. :lol: I know its a serious topic, but you do have to laugh a bit at the irony.

5. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

I know, when I saw them I thought they were activists too until I saw them harass the ones with placards. Only then did I realize :lol: they looked exactly like power bottoms with a leather and uniform fetish.

6. 741852963

Well maybe if they do want to end "homosexual propaganda" they should all stop dressing so sexily and confusing people! :lol: