1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doma Protest January 10 th

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Urman, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

Hey everyone know to check out http://jointheimpact.com/ there is going to be a peaceful protest for Doma.You may ask what that is so here we go it is just making a stand for equailty and to remind president elect Obama to follow through with his promise he has made to the lgbt community. further more trying to achaive the following goals,Equaility and also put a stop to Descrmination.For more information check out here http://jointheimpact.wetpaint.com/page/Nationwide+DOMA+Protest and for a local list of event protest near you check out the second link. Enjoy have fun and be safe(*hug*)

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish I could, but I'm terrible at organizing events or even getting signatures at my age. Seriously, I might be able to get two or three - myself, my mom, and maybe a schoolmate.

3. Amy

Amy

I will do this one!

4. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unfortunately, the city organizer from my city has not updated the page since the first protest. So, I don't know if their is a protest and where it would be if there was.

5. Urman

Urman Guest

Same here :frowning2:

6. Amy

Amy

I'm just using what I've told everyone else...

'Twas amazing.
    My friend and I were going to go when it started, but we kinda...slept, so we though we had missed it. Turns out, it was still going on hours later.
    Hella epic moments too.
    One car drove by and one girl in the back was yelling "Marriage is between a man and a woman!" and the girl in the front was all "Shut up![*waving slap thing*]I LOVE GIRLS!!!"
    And then these two guys were trying to figure out what we were protesting. "'It's never too late to end th--' O MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS!!!" Then the amazing organiser yelled "Yea, that's right! And you better get away fast before I get my faggot germs on you!"
    It was beautiful.