1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Vatican Speaks: Pope Francis does not endorse Kim Davis's views

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by KaelTail, Oct 2, 2015.

1. candyjiru

I love how they were like, Umm... the Pope meets TONS of people... he's *the Pope* XD;;; She blew it way out of context and tried to be even more in the spotlight... it's pretty pathetic... but would we expect anything less from her at this point? smdh

2. KaelTail

I love how they explicitly say that the meeting was NOT as Kim's lawyer described when they disclosed it to the public. It's like they were trying to find the most polite way of saying "the dude was flat out lying for publicity".

I also love how the Vatican points out that Pope Francis also met with one of his former, gay students and their partner, and it was more than just a brief greeting. There's even a video of them hugging!

3. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Translation: Pope underestimated the reaction the 'discreet' meeting would get and is trying to put himself in a better light.

Won't work with me and anyone else with a shred of common sense. He's not homophobic, but has no interest in supporting gay rights.