1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the gay agenda?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ralphtruco, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so.. i was just readin a post from here and read that word and also i hearde at qaf (great series by the way ^^ sad i finished) so anyway .. what is "suposedly" is it?

dont tell me they say that is some kind of plan we are doin to conker the world of something xD?

2. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Actually, that's basically it. They think we recruit and convert children while they're still young to build our numbers. What we'll end up doing with those numbers depends on the insanity of the person spewing the garbage, but I've heard that we're planning to infiltrate government, take over the world, and form a gay army.

I guess there's just so much we don't know about ourselves, eh?

3. Urman

Urman Guest

Whooo yay were going to own the world J/P! As far as Gay Adganda im not sure there is anything are your refereeing to something in specific ?

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wake up
    Turn the entire world gay
    Go back to sleep

But seriously, some of the more vocal critics and opponents of homosexuality seem to think that we want to grab children while they're still young and "convert" them to homosexuality, then infiltrate the media and politics in order to gain control and either force people to accept gays or push them into submission.

Total bullshit.

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    waaat ... ar u kidding xD? and there are people who REALLY believe this >_>? that stand by it at everthing? (other than the politicians?)

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, there are people who seriously believe that. Like the AFA, Focus on the Family, and the WBC.

7. Nitro

The following document contains TOP SECRET information, and was therefore placed in a public forum. :eusa_doh:

The "gay agenda" is but one of the fronts in the American Culture War (aka War of Liberal Aggression). As a broader movement, we form an unholy alliance to promote baby murder (pro-choice), sexual perversion (gay rights), drug use (medical use of cannabis), youth delinquency, evolution, and atheism (separation of church and state). We have had our hand in everything that has gone wrong in society starting in the 20th century including higher divorce rates, political corruption, children being seen and heard, bad television programing [more simpsons and less waltons], HIV/AIDS, and women getting the right to vote. Our personal motivations for joining the alliance vary, including open rebellion against god, or being mentally insane.

The Alliance uses gorilla-like tactics to control the hearts and minds of the innocent. Sodomizing young boys, blackmail, voting, buying stock in media corporations, and the use of logic include some of our best known tactics. One of the reasons why we have met such little resistance is because of our larger share of "experts". To become an expert one should go to a post-secondary institution where one will be subjected to the corrupting influences of professors - people so boring and lame they turn into sexually deprived perverts.

What are some of the goals of the gay wing of this evil conspiracy? Protecting GLBT individuals from being lynched, prosecuted under the law or otherwise discriminated. Longer term goals include being fully accepted in society as equals to our straight counterparts.

8. Janvier

So, we’re not supposed to recruit the children?
    :eusa_doh:

9. Tim

Tim

Damn, and it was so fun too :frowning2:

10. Kid Quasar

I take extreme offense to that statement. This sounds sarcastic, either that or they are trying to sound like a bunch of evil messed up corporates. Seriously, what's wrong with us being seen and heard?

11. biisme

12. listen up world

It seems ridiculous but Hitler used the same kinds of crazy stories about the Jews trying to take over the world to gain support for the Holocaust.

Fortunately, we live in a completely different kind of society. And Hitler's dead.
    Unfortunately, no matter how ridiculous the lie, there's always someone out there who believes it.

And now I'm going on a slightly off-topic rant...

For two thousand years or so, people have also spread the myth that Jews eat Christian babies That's a little harsher than just converting them to homosexuality, but it would seem just as bad to some people...

There are a lot of parallels between the ways people spread hate and discriminate different groups of people. An example is how in different places and times, "Jew," "Nigger" and "Gay" all have been used as insults. Really when it comes down to it all hate is the same...and it kind of sucks...

That's why I picked this user name. Cause everyone just needs to wake up and notice that people are people and that we're all equal in that respect.

13. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, it's still pretty much the same society. They just shuffled the used-up bigots out the door and brought in a new batch.

14. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    wou im still surprised at how... stupid this is xDD
    so o.o were is this term used? (of course in USA) i wonder cuz i never heard it here ... well mainly because in my country we have other thing to be concerned about (like havin a monkey of a presiden that want to be like until 2021 in the power... >_>, xD mayb u have heard of him)

15. listen up world

I didn't mean as far as being bigoted and prejudiced. I meant as far as free speech and the fact that there isn't a fascist government controlling anything, and there isn't likely to be one anytime soon (despite what people have said about Barack Obama).

No matter how many times things like Proposition 8 are passed in the U.S., I don't feel like we're in any danger of, say, all GLBTs being rounded up and executed. Although in other places in the world... *sigh* Not saying our society is perfect...definitely not...