1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News BBC's Andrew Neil Takes On ISIS in Incredible TV Show Opening

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Foz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Foz

Foz Guest

I love Andrew Neil, he is one of the best political commentators this country has, but his opening the other night was just superb.

[YOUTUBE]WIKg3Qexn7U[/YOUTUBE]

2. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

Love this Foz. Thanks for posting it. I wish this video could be posted on all the ISIS sites.
    ISIS attracts losers as far as I can see. They are angry that others their age are thriving and happy. When ISIS is done with these losers, they have not a single shred of humanity left. Sad. Very sad.

3. LiquidSwords

Andrew Neil is great I love the Question Time + This Week combo on a thursday haha. Loved this clip

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

"Islamist Scumbags" its brilliant! With all the opposition ISIS has, it will eventually lose.

5. 741852963

Good on him.

And he is right, ISIS will never "win" so they might as well give up now.

I suppose they see Nazi Germany as "inspiration" for how powerful they could be. But what they don't understand is the key difference:
    1. They are incredibly fractured - outside of Syria they consist of powerless individuals in fringe groups across the globe
    2. The Nazis led from the top down - Hitler (an incredibly powerful and persuasive leader) spent years building a successful state, then using the public support generated to power forward. What exactly do the "Islamic State" have to show as a "show-piece" back home? New technology? Fancy autobahns? A bustling economy? Nope, just crumbling ruins that they have bombed. Anyone can destroy ancient monuments, big whoop! They even have to have all their weapons and apparel imported from the West they claim to despise, that is how truly pathetic they are.
    3. The Nazis had clear aims - they wanted an Aryan race and global domination. ISIS don't have a clue what they want, there is no uniform aim amongst their followers, and their only demand has been to ask for money via ransoms to buy more weapons. They are like a spoilt child seeking attention, committing terrorism then begging the countries for funding! It is like a doomed startup on Dragon's Den/Shark Tank!

I have no doubts we will face many years of horrific terrorism ahead. But ISIS will have no legacy, nothing to show for it. And soon they will get bored after seeing how futile it all is. It is them against the world.

#5 741852963, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015