1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News This 46-year-old trans woman is beginning her new life — as a 6-year-old girl

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Minori, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Minori

2. Lazuri

That is the weirdest mid-life crisis I've ever seen, because that's exactly what this is.

I don't blame her, though. After being an adult for some time now, I'd give anything to be a kid again and I know a lot of people feel the same. I guess she just... Broke.

3. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought someone told her to ''stop being trans or leave'' - that's going to harm someone as they can't stop being trans as they are the gender that they are.

4. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because you dont understand something, doesn't mean you should condemn it. Its her choice.

5. Im Hazel

I agree. If everyone did this, it wouldn't matter if a few random people did things which could make people take our community less seriously.

6. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

There was discussion about this in the "Are transracial and transspecies people problematic to the LGBT community" thread in Chit Chat.

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think this is completely ridiculous and this person - whatever gender they really are - needs to get a grip.

It's one thing seeing some deluded white woman pretending she's black, but it's another to see a fully grown adult masquerading as a 6 year old girl.

#7 imnotreallysure, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  8. RainDreamer

Well, there are people who want to be a kid again and act accordingly. This woman just happened to be trans.

9. I'm_Danni_x

This person has a wife and seven children whom she walked out on. She is an adult and needs to realize that she has adult responsibilities and she is NOT a child. I know many adults who would love to be a child again but they persevere and get on with their lives. Stephonknee needs to seek psychiatric help. I feel sorry for her kids, their father has acted selfishly and would rather live as a child instead of being there for them.

10. setnyx

gee & i thought i was too old at 40 to be a teenage guy. her poor kids tho : ( . there is a great thing to be said about staying in touch with your inner child through play. i still do trudging thru autumn leaves & bring an older friend into it also. retreating & hiding is i think harmful in the long term, for all involved.

11. Kinky

Kinky Guest

'No! She is just misunderstood!' :rolle:
    Goddess heaven no, if she really thinks like a kid, that means her brain is not fully developed. And at 46? Really really underdeveloped.

12. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isn't like being transgender. Transage people makes me think of people born handicapped where their mental capacity never leaves a 6 year old. That's not their fault, it's just the way they're born. Their family has to look after them their entire life. But how can you willingly do this if you were born with a regular brain? How can someone suddenly go back to the mental capacity of a 6 year old? I think these people should be treated with love and medical attention. Because to me it seems impossible that a person chooses to act 6 again. If a person chooses that, it would be extremely irresponsible and deluded. More research should be done on the topic. If this condition is the result of mental decline, like I said, we need to be compassionate to the person in question and help them. But for a person who chooses to live as a 6 year old? I have no sympathy.

I'm probably gonna get shit for this, but I refuse to walk on eggshells when these kind of people are the ones making actual trans people look less authentic.

13. RainDreamer

Yeah, I am just saying, this kind of thing can happen to anyone regardless of gender identity. Just that this person happened to be trans.

14. Origamidragons

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If it was only affecting her, I'd say good for her, but she had the responsibility of a wife and kids that she just walked out on. I don't care that she's trans, I care that she abandoned her family to pretend to be six. That's messed up.

15. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm all for people doing what they want to do with their lives, but this really does take the biscuit.

16. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. Just wow. Next thing I see coming is someone going off to spend their life living as an airplane or three month old kangaroo. Maybe that's insensitive, but I feel that we're just a joke now.

17. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, folks do say coming out is like experiencing a second puberty, so who is to say it's not more than that for some of us?

18. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As long as everybody is happy, who cares...
    (... But we must, of course, 'cause of those out there who will use this against all trans)

... Do we have to? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

19. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As weird as I am, this makes me feel almost blandly normal.

20. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I imagine, that if they had a particularly damaging childhood, some people might feel a longing to go back and have the childhood that they feel like they - should have - had. I'm not sure if this is the case here, that's just my initial thought upon reading this story, in terms of motive.