1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Wendy Williams "I'm Ashamed To Be Black"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ZenMusic, Dec 13, 2015.

1. ZenMusic

Wendy, I can't believe you tried it again. So, Real Hoes- I mean Real Housewives Of Atlanta aired a fight between Cynthia and Porsha I believe their names are, and the altercation is here [YOUTUBE]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_1aECZh_eo[/YOUTUBE]. Then Wendy decided to get her ass on the show, pull up the video and talk about some "I'm ashamed to be black." Wendy I'm so tired of dragging you but you must be one of the tackiest, fakest and most disrespectful black women I know. The fight taking place here was because of a simple misunderstanding. It had nothing to do with race, or at least it didn't until you decided to bring it up. Let's also not forget that every last one of the Housewives are just as classless and petty as the next, not just the RHO Atlanta. I did not hear a single white person say that they were ashamed to be white when RHO of New Jersey started airing. Not only that, you were sat there, as pretentious as ever with your nose so high that tired ass raccoon you call a weave finna fall off, saying you'd never been in a fist fight and that she could cuss you out with words and all this mess, as if you're any better than the "ghetto" and "ratchet" women in the aforementioned video. Your career is built on gossip, backbiting others and putting business that isn't yours up for display. Whitney Houston has dragged that ass more than a few times, Tina Knowles has read that ass, he'll, even Judge Mathis has told you to sit that ass down somewhere. And there are more than a few black women who are positive role models, Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama among them. Even then, the behaviour of these two women should not affect you or your blackness or your black womanhood in any way, Cynthia is a mess, and she would still be a mess if she was a little paler. I don't care how many thugs and hood rats there are out there, there's nothing in this world that would make me embarrassed to have dark skin. Wendy, don't you ever do it. And that Aaliyah "biopic" flopped harder than that brittle ass weave does on your Sahara Desert inspired scalp.