1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Is MSNBC the Donald Trump network now?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by onlythebulls13, Jan 7, 2016.

1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am getting soooo sick of the non stop coverage of this facist, bigoted carnival barker on msnbc and cnn. No other candidate gets near the amount of free press that trump gets and they wonder why hes up in the polls. I cant wait for Sen. Bernie Sanders to win the primary and go forward to wallop on trump. No other candidate has as big of a lead over trump in a hypothetical general election.
    Im done watching these corporate networks. Ill get my news from the young turks and progressive radio from here on out thank you very much.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The better Donald Trump does, the worse things get for the Republicans.

3. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I get involved with politics because i want to bring about changes in both peoples pov and changes policy wise. When you cover the carnival barker non stop, that gives no coverage to the candidates who are talking about the issues.
    I would love to hear debates about the policy differences between Bernie, Hillary and Martin but i cant because a mixture of wasserman-schultz burrying the debates so no one watches and corporate news outlets debating whether we should build a wall or not and how many "illegals" we should deport.... how about we talk about plausible acyions the country can take and not debate the degree of facism we should accept.

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's the same with all the news channels, he's extremely good at making himself the centre of attention regardless of what's happening in the world.

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Donald Trump was probably bored one day and decided as a joke that he would run for president while making all of these hilariously racist statements and doing all of these ridiculous things. THen america took it seriously and started giving him so much free publicity, that he said fuck it, let's see how far we can actually push this...

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To think he's doing it as a joke is wishful thinking. He is dead serious and is just that horrendous of a person. The fact that he is super rich and has supporters speaks volumes about what kind of filth may succeed while good people are powerless.

The good thing about him is that he's not your typical suck-ass politician who will charge a starving child for a snack, watch him die if he can't afford it, then harvest his organs. Instead he's a blowhard, fearmongering Hitler analogue. There really is no good choice but Bernie.

#6 Argentwing, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  7. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Couldnt agree more with ya Argentwing.
    Bill Clinton and Trump talked on the phone a lil bit before he announced to run. I 100% believe that trump is a plant by the clintons to pull the gop to the hard right and fuck up their chances of the gop winning the general election ( we saw what happened to romney when he went right in the primaries and how it hurt him in the general). In return, if hillary wins, trump gets the ear of the president and corporate bias from the clintons. If trump happens to win, hell give hillary the tax breaks and preferential treatment for the clinton foundation

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2016 at 08:47 PM ----------

Not to mention that the birther movement started with clinton supporters in 2007, and then you see donald trump running with that

8. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The media as a whole is addicted to Donald Trump coverage and it will not end until he goes down. He has derailed a actual discussion on how to move this country forward and it is now all about him. It makes my potential vote for Former Governor Gary Johnson a libertarian candidate more of a reality.

9. Plattyrex

They do it because he gets people watching, that's all. They don't really care about how it affects the election.

10. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not just MSNBC, But all the news networks, The coverage is absolutely pathetic.

11. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I hear ya Cauldron, but when msnbc claims to be liberal leaning and then they march to the trump drum 24/7, its a disservice to the american people. There isnt a single news outlet that is liberal aside from ones based online

12. RainDreamer

Media is going to go after Trump, because never before they had a better clown, and people watch clowns doing stupid things.