1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Bill Clinton/ Trump pedophile problem.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by onlythebulls13, Jan 30, 2016.

1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on*Pedophile*Billionaire

https://news.vice.com/article/the-s...-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
    News is starting to come out about billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his trips to his private island which had underaged sex slaves.

The links to start this post shows the gawker article about it and VICE news article, but theres multiple other outlets starting to shed light on the case. Others who have flown to the resort that has pictures of underaged women plastered on the walls include Donald Trump. There were also others listed in Epsteins phone book, including Tony Blair, John Kerry, David Rockefeller and other wealthy elitists.

2. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Even though I don't like Trump, from the article it doesn't sound like he's in the same league as the others mentioned, in terms of illegal activity, so far. (unless some new info comes out.) It appears that none of the people making allegations are claiming they had to do anything sexual with Trump. Knowing someone, even being involved with them on legit business issues isn't the same as knowing or participating in their on the side criminal activity. I was friends once with someone that had a dark side that I didn't know about at the time.

quote from the article:

Maxwell fled the United States on the eve of her deposition and never testified in Epstein's case. In fact, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.

There was one exception: Donald Trump.

Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.

"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.

Garten said he was not aware of the Post story or the incident.

#2 sldanlm, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  3. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just another reason to hate humanity... I feel like I'm going to throw up knowing people get away with stuff like that. :dry: