1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News North Korea launches missile in space

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainbowGreen, Feb 7, 2016.

1. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U.S., other nations condemn North Korean rocket launch - CNN.com

Um, okay? They really like getting on everyone's nerve, don't they? Also, look at the range of those missiles! (bottom of the article) I'm personally not in it, but dammit, that's potentially dangerous for a big chunk of the world.

2. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Says something about the stranglehold the Kim family, the military and the elites have on the country that they can get away with blowing billions on a space program while millions starve.

It's going to be fascinating going over the inner workings of the regime when it inevitably collapses.

3. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Can't wait to see it, personally. Screw that dictatorship.

4. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is North Korea's only function to troll the world?

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The warmongers in the US are really going to get a kick out of this, I really don't get why people can't just stop trying to kill eachother... There are far more productive things to do, like GeeLee points out, fixing the poverty spread across the country. I'm pretty sure you could buy a lot of food and supplies with whatever they payed to get orbital weaponry.

6. Eye Shine

I believe that North Korea is a huge problem. Now that they have nukes they will probably launch them off at close range cities to them when they are about to collapse. If we get into a war with them I feel like it could cause WWIII. The reason would be the threat of North Korea's nukes would keep them in the fight for a while without us pressuring them. If they start running out of supplies the dictator would be such a sore loser he would definitely launch a nuke. Additionally if China aids them in a war it might really by the next WW or the first nuclear war.
    Bottom line is that they are trouble.

7. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's one thing to be able to build a nuclear bomb and missiles and whole a lot different thing able to make a nuclear bomb small enough to fit the missile warhead. North Korea is unlikely to be able to do the latter. However, even if they were, why would they launch their nukes at collapse? North Korean leadership is not crazy although the media loves to picture them as such.

China has no interest in helping North Korea in a war. The only reason they back up the regime is because they don't want to have 10 million refugees at their border in case the country collapses.

8. Nobo

China is tired of nks bullshit and the us has a system that can shoot down even our advanced nukes and if nk starts with us I'm sure China will say do whatever you want to nk so they don't loose their biggest trade partner we don't even have to Nuke nk to destroy it we can just carpet bomb the hell out of it and give the land to north korea