1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Virginia lawmakers: ‘Adults must check children’s private parts before entering restr

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Feb 9, 2016.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

More here

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Virginia lawmakers: ‘Adults must check children’s private parts before entering r

I'm a total pervert. Sign me up for that job!

I mean what in actual?... They want to have adults, like... Violate children's bodily integrity? I mean, even for stupid, violent bigoted shit, this is not well thought out.

#2 Pret Allez, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. Nobo

Re: Virginia lawmakers: ‘Adults must check children’s private parts before entering r

Everything about this law is pervy and it giolates people's privacy

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Apart of my wonders if these law makers are making these outlandish laws to prove how stupid bathroom wars are, and how wrong they can go.

But no, I actually think these pervy guys are this idiotic.

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

If these stupid laws make it all the way to where I (currently) live, then I'm going to have to contact a hitman to take me out. "Land of the free: screw personal freedom!"

I already didn't want children anyway, but I would never put them through this.

6. Distant Echo

So adults are to be given the right to sexually abuse children? I don't care if they don't lay a hand on them. Looking is abuse.
    I wouldn't allow my children to enter a public toilet if something like this came in here. FFS. Seriously.
    And whoever proposed this needs to be thoroughly investigated for child abuse. Obviously sees nothing wrong with this, so has an inclination towards abuse themselves.
    They obviously don't realise this applies to all children, places all children in danger. Anyone questions that pretty little girls gender? Make her pull down her pants. Anyone questions that little boys gender? Make him pull down his pants. What will be the criteria for deciding if they identify as a gender that does not match their genitals?

Perverts. Pedophiles. Anyone who votes for this needs to be jailed for promoting child abuse.

7. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I agree.

It really does worry me that in order to 'protect' women and children from the 'perverted' transgender people they want to violate everyone.

I promise you, if you try to check my pants I'm kicking ass.

8. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

They're called 'private parts' for a good reason. Hypocrites.

9. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Ding! We have a winner. This is so unacceptable, One can only grimace at the thought.

#9 Ruprect, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I wonder how many pedophiles are lining up to get this kind of job.

11. Distant Echo

So. We teach our kids that their privates are theirs and no one can touch them or look at them. So they want us to add "except if you need to go to the toilet then anyone can look"

So, are these politicians checked before they enter the toilets at their place of work? I can see there would be volunteers with ice-cold tongs, or red hot tongs, ready to check their credentials....l

12. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I usually don't get fired up, and roll with the punches, but as someone who has intensely struggled with body issues and has been the victim of molestation, this is just plain wrong. It screams wrong, it IS unacceptable for adults to want to do this.

Perhaps we would be a better nation if the rules applied to all equally. Even better, there could be a stipulation that the person that does the inspection, has to be an actual M.D. that has completed an annual course on how to not be an asshole, charge an ungodly sum for the certification, and only make it valid every third leap year when the moon is waxing in the third trimester of a woman who has been involved with a hipster Viking retro wannabe on the third Thursday of the eleventh month of the year of our Lord 3741.

Tldr: fcuk them!

13. RainDreamer

You sure this is a real thing and not satire/trolling? Cause I can't believe there are people so hypocritical that they don't even realize what they are talking about///

14. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

:roflmao: or :dry:?

As if kids were not enough fucked by adults in all aspects of life... Nothing has changed since I was a teenager, nothing, fucking nothing, adults keep messing up your life one way or another with the excuse of trying to protect you...

I promise you, if you fit into a certain description, I'll be spanking ass, among other things...

I'd rather :roflmao: when things are beyond :icon_sad:

What fucking human rights...

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I am honestly horrified by this.

16. TicTacsAndCoke

What the f*ck...?

17. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Wow. Another way to make it easier to sexually abuse children. This is not only awful but really really stupid.

18. MonsterAnarchy

In the end, we all go to the bathroom just to take a piss.

19. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Something something 8th Amendment... Oh, and 4th if they want to look down kids' pants.

#19 Argentwing, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  20. Sagume Kishin

What is it with the shitstorm of LGBT discrimination bills/laws in the past few days?
    First this, then North Carolina, then Georgia... :bang: