1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Kasich's Spiritual Adviser Thinks Gay Rights Activists Are Fascist "Thought Nazis"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Nobo, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Nobo

Full story:Kasich's Spiritual Adviser Thinks Gay Rights Activists Are Fascist "Thought Nazis" | Mother Jones

2. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Re: Kasich's Spiritual Adviser Thinks Gay Rights Activists Are Fascist "Thought Nazis

In fairness, this is not a problem that's exclusive to Kasich.

Rubio's one is just as bad - Marco Rubio's New Faith Director Believes It's Loving To Condemn Homosexuality | ThinkProgress

Rafael Cruz (Ted's dad) is nuts - Rafael Cruz: LGBT Community Will 'Try To Legalize Pedophilia' | Right Wing Watch

Trump boasts of his endorsement from Jerry Falwell Jr - Trump touts endorsement from anti-gay pastor in new ad spot | Sun Times National

You should look up the kind of people endorsing Cruz (who boasts about them too). They make Father J. Kevin Maney (Kaisch's guy) look the epitome of liberalism.

3. Nobo

Re: Kasich's Spiritual Adviser Thinks Gay Rights Activists Are Fascist "Thought Nazis

To be perfectly honest I just google the word gay and click on news

4. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

I still don't hold this against Kasich. Although I think this spiritual adviser is nuts, I think Kasich doesn't take that same radical view. Cruz, on the other hand, is no different than that spiritual adviser.

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I put about as much weight on this article as the articles on President Obama allegedly being racist because of his association with Rev. Wright. :rolle: The timing of the story, if some republicans in the South believe it, may actually help him in the nomination process rather than hurt him. :icon_sad:

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I mean, if by Thought Nazi, we mean someone who wants to commit genocide upon Evil Thoughts, then yes. I'm guilty as charged.

7. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

I can't even improve on this, well done. :eusa_clap

8. Adray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Cruz scares me the most, he seems most sincere of the bunch in his intolerance and hatred. They're all bad on that side of the aisle, though.

I'd support Hillary or Bernie for a thousand other reasons anyways, but this issue makes it sooooo easy.

9. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people

You all know Marco Rubio's so deep in the closet he's finding Christmas presents, right?

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

Kasich stated in the first debate that he wouldn't reverse the 5-4 marriage equality vote. That's all I care about. His humanity following the NH 2nd place showing was admirable. He was bragging on his supporters and not himself which is a lot more than I can say about a certain business mogul.

That said, his support of increased military spending is concerning to me. George W Bush claimed he would be a compassionate conservative, yet the war overshadowed his effort to fight AIDS in Africa and rightfully so.

#10 QueerTransEnby, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016