1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT!! The AFA is at it again! GRRRRRRRRR!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Seanboy23, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Seanboy23

http://www.hrcactioncenter.org/campaign/stopthespecial

WARNING!! Don't watch this unless you're REALLY in the mood to throw things, get pissed, and maybe drool a little from your mouth hanging open so wide in massive disbelief!

I come back from lunch and there's an email from the HRC alerting us about this one-hour special that's going to air on a local channel (although they also mention that the AFA is going NATIONAL with it!!!). You only have to watch about five minutes of it (or less) to be sickened.

I especially love the part where they keep repeating about how the LGBT community is asking for "special rights".

Since when the F**K is wanting to be EQUAL a "special right"???
    :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

ARGHHH!!!!

2. crystaltriforce

it's people like that who are the cause of most of the worlds problems

3. casjerem

casjerem Guest

This is bull if i dont know it. Dude, if this is aired, i wont be able to sleep, ever. Who would come up with this. I really dont want to say any more on the matter, this just pissed me off.

4. FinalFantasyFan

Hahaha, this is :***: ridiculous! I can't believe that someone would have the nerve to say that the "Radical Gay Agenda" seeks "Special Rights" after things like Prop 8 passed. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that the "Radical Gay Agenda" doesn't even have several basic rights, or if they have rights, they can be taken away.

I have been raised in a Catholic family all of my life, and I feel that religious beliefs don't have to conflict with sexuality. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say that I am super religious by any means, but I never once thought that the "gay agenda" was encroaching upon my religious beliefs. If these people are so worried about the effect that we will have upon their families and belief systems, it probably shows that they don't have enough faith in their adherence to literature, the key word is literature, not strict fact, that was written thousands of years ago. That's why they cannot compete, times and ideas change. Those who can't adapt are left behind.:bang:

I'm sorry, I just kind of needed to vent. The first 5 minutes of that video were just torturous.

5. Bunny

So. Much. Rage.

I'm guessing that's an American station? I don't think they'd let them show anything like that here, thankfully.

6. Nodnarb

I'm searching to see if my local NBC station will be showing this...Haven't found anything yet, but I'll be sending them some letters if they are.

And the scary thing is that the AFA has the money to pay for an hour of TV time...

7. EM68

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about hate. If WOOD-TV broadcast this shit they should be banned!!!!!!!!

8. TheRoof

okay i just stopped watching in the middle of it because it totally disgusts me.
    i CANNOT believe this is actually going to be aired.
    crazy christians. seriously WTF!!!

9. Dazed

Dazed Guest

really. that is bull. im not so much pissed but a bit sad that there are really people out there that believe such trash.

10. I'm not surprised anymore. There are always gonna be haters.

11. pirateninja

I was pissed off. But I have just clicked on the above link and seen this:

Thank God for people doing the right thing, instead of merely taking the AFA's money and airing something so profoundly disgusting.

12. Seanboy23

AWESOME!!!!!

I actually made it about 70% through the video before I realized I'd been shouting out loud at my PC... in my office! Oops!

Lucky I work in a very open-minded place, lol!

I'm SO glad that this ridiculous piece of propoganda was not allowed to see the light of day.

I'm now going to go back to my destructive lifestyle. Y'know, the one where I pay taxes, contribute to society, love my boyfriend, have two wonderful sons, etc....

13. EM68

Great!!!

14. biisme

I was going to watch it...and was pleasantly surprised to find it gone.

15. pirateninja

If you want to watch it (I have, and consider watching it a few more times to take detailed notes and rebuttal to EVERY claim they make on it) then you can view it here http://www.silencingchristians.com/

I also took the survey, that they urge you to do every 5 minutes. Sappho who lives in the zip code FAG DYK and has an email address of [email protected] has just clicked on every answer they did not want. :grin: They'll probably burn it or delete it, but what the hell, it made me feel better :grin:

BTW: that is a fake email, so no worries :lol:

16. Seanboy23

Awesome!!! You Rock!!

17. Paralyzer

So I watched it in its entirety...
    Lots of flaws in logic, cut and paste propaganda, slippery slopes, and there's absolutely no one to debate the other side so it's (obviously) biased without any depth to modestly support that view point.

I mean, they were talking about that one gay organization.. whatever it was called and didn't bother getting a spokesperson to describe their actual agenda. They had some third party guy explain it for them.

Fun though...

And that former lesbian.. like.. has a lot of issues to be a counselor of any type. I wonder if she was ever even lesbian... or if she just got herself mixed up with being a tomboy and assumed she was.

ALSO
    I've figured out what this is

It's no different from the ''war'' in 1984. It's a distraction to keep the American public away from what's happening in the government and what they are doing to our privacy... lalala
    HAHA

But seriously, those people are misled :[

18. DexterMorgan

What a big, steaming pile of hate.:bang:

Glad this wasn't aired.:eusa_clap

19. xequar

WOOD-TV is in a VERY conservative part of Michigan, and the town of Grand Rapids is basically owned by the families that own Amway. I'm INCREDIBLY surprised that they've finally decided not to air the thing, and I'm certain the only reason that they did decide was because of the outcry they got nationally. IF they had their way, I guarantee they would've had no qualms about airing this trash.

20. FinalFantasyFan

Great news about this piece of awful trash not being aired. Now I can sleep easier tonight knowing that some misleading, biased, hateful load of crap won't be brainwashing the ignorant masses. I have yet to watch the whole thing, and I really don't think that I want to waste my time, but it might be good for a laugh if I feel particularly cynical.
    It really is good that this :***: got pulled.