1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Suicide Prevention Signs being posted on top of Parking Garages at UNT

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by MtnFr3sh, Feb 25, 2016.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In the fall I am aiming at studying psychology in an effort to help those with mental illness such as depression, anxiety, etc. As well as counseling. I can safely say that this is very important.

UNT is a very liberal outpost in a sea of red. Dallas and Austin are as well but Denton is a college town just north of Dallas, and just south of where I live.

I selected LGBT news because on the signs it gives two hotlines, one of them being the Trevor Project, an LGBTQ group.

Suicide Prevention Signs Go Up On Top Levels of UNT Parking Garage « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

#1 MtnFr3sh, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Eye Shine

It's nice that this school cares to help prevent suicide for multiple reason including LGBT+ reasons. Some schools out there could care less.