1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News SNP leader pledges overhaul of gender laws, local church tries to ruin everything

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by GeeLee, Apr 5, 2016.

1. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nicola Sturgeon pledges trans rights shake-up in Scotland · PinkNews

As you can imagine the Free Church of Scotland have reacted in a very measured fashion to this -

Church leader claims Nicola Sturgeon will ‘break’ Scotland’s children and make them all transgender · PinkNews

2. Rainbows~Exist

"This is nothing less than state sponsored indoctrination of the weakest and most vulnerable members of our society." The Church can be accused of this. Oh the irony...

"Teaching children they can choose their own gender is itself a form of child abuse." I...I have no words...

“Your statement seems to indicate that you now accept the unproven and somewhat bizarre notion that even children get to choose their own gender and sexuality." Am I reading this right? He doesn't appear to believe that we're able to choose our own personal feelings towards gender and sexuality? What the fuck?