1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News How hate laws work

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by CyclingFan, Apr 11, 2016.

1. CyclingFan

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Excellent and well put argument.

3. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like to look innocently at people with a "I'm really confused, please explain this to me" look and ask them to explain. Then I ask them to explain. Again. And again. Until I can tell they're going to say "It's just bad, okay!" Then I get a really upset and still confused look. Most of the time they flounder. Half the time they reconsider briefly. Usually, it takes half a minute for them to come up with an eloquent and unchanged opinion. People just end up looking stupid then.

Really works for me, probably because most of the time I get predictions right. I've been using it since I asked Mom how the dinosaurs would work with Biblical creation story. Good times...

Anyways, I've been using that approach for a while, but on the internet I have to use facts and logic approach. Asking for an explanation, while including a little fact with it, a few times is a good inbetween for me. I use all of these approaches on people when arguments like the ones in this article are brought up.