1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News UK warns travelers to USA about anti gay laws

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Apr 21, 2016.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. AlexR

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I already have no inclination of visiting the states because I don't like the idea of getting shot, but this just adds yet another reason not to visit what seems like a very savage and closed minded place, with exception of a few states.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think it's good that not only countries with a majority of brown or black people are eligible for due criticism of its culture, legislation, etc.

4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    See? the country would be much better off if it would just follow it's own policies for once. You know, like equal rights for all? But since when was that a thing here.

Until all of this finally blows over I feel like this is a good idea, some people might take the country's words seriously and try and go there for extended freedom.

5. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The irony is that the laws are so unbelievably stupid that it seems like the whole world is rallying behind us. NC might have actually done some good for transgender visibility. I'm reading comments on news sites and it feels different somehow. On the other hand this might be the optimist in me speaking.

No matter what, I love the UK!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

#5 Eveline, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  6. zachstin17

I live in Oregon which Is a state in the USA and I have to say that most states are fine about it. There is no issues at all. But in states that are southern is where most the the countries ignorant, conservative, Christian Baptists live. This is where problems with human separation, racism and homophobia exist. I absolutely hate people that create stupid laws like this. People can be so small. I'm pretty lucky that I live near Portland which is the second best place in the USA for LGBT people to live. I hate most of the worlds religions like Christianity because it hurts people. I'm not religious, but I'm fine with religion as long as it does not hurt other human beings.