1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Bill Maher: Lady & The Trump

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, May 8, 2016.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to post this because it's mothers day, and because of how stupid it was of Donald Trump to say that Hillary would get 50% less support, if she wasn't a woman, and on and on...I'm amazed at how much he injects issues like gender into the race, not to mention how touchy he is about things like the size of his penis.

But we can return to a more serious discussion of Trump, misogyny and gender roles later, for now, some witty insight, and a few good laughs:

[YOUTUBE]WB4sGX0R5ak[/YOUTUBE]

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, to be fair, Hillary brings gender into the race quite a bit herself. She did it a LOT more until people called her out on it, but she still does it a lot. So, Donald does have a point. And, she would receive a lot less support if she were a man.

---------- Post added 8th May 2016 at 03:44 PM ----------

[youtube]jb1MB92sTzY[/youtube]

3. Glowing Eyes

I recently started watching Bill Maher a few weeks ago and find him pretty funny. He's been the only reason (other than music) that which I've been using YT so much in the past few days.

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Though it should be noted, I haven't seen Hillary boast about her breast size, or anything like it, whereas Trump seems very touchy about his penis, his hair and his virility. An artist recently did a nude portrait of him with a small penis, currently at a Gallery in London and valued at $150,000; Trump has threatened to sue, and a Trump supporter recently attacked the artist, punching her in the face.

~

And then one should look at the way Trump has treated women; saying that they're moody due to their periods, and his whole adolescent-sounding shtick. He needs to be judged by the remarks he's made...by his behavior. Good manners cost nothing, and yet, he can't seem to afford them.

I think this, and his petulant, whiney 'dish it out but can't take it' temperament makes him wildly unsuited to hold any office, from drain commissioner to president.

He is really funny. Have ya seen his movie, Religulous? I'm gonna have to rewatch that :slight_smile:

#4 HuskyPup, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  5. Glowing Eyes

No I have not but I've seen the trailer for it. I do plan on seeing it though.

#5 Glowing Eyes, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016