1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Heavy. I really good article.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Jun 14, 2016.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    More often than not, a problem cannot be solved until it is identified. I didn't think about it in this particular occurrence, but it does indeed make sense.

The country's absurd views on weapon regulation topped with it's harmful definitions of masculinity. It's very plausible, they view gay men and gay women alike as a "threat to their masculinity" because it shows not everyone has to behave like them. Men can dress and act however the hell they want, regardless of the archaic standards. Men don't have to date women and women don't have to date men. Men aren't superior, and we aren't either, we're all just people and I wish it'd get through their thick skulls. Us outliers exist beyond their narrow minds and they instinctively respond to the "challenge" with violence: and violence isn't quite so hard when you can get semi-automatic rifles as if they were common tools.

I've been trying to explain to others how these views are harmful but they seem to simply ignore me, almost as if it was a religion of theirs. When children are taught such, they often grow up to commit awful acts.

3. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We need to raise kids, that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. Not everyone EXCEPT homosexuals. Everyone EXCEPT people who don't share our political views, etc.