1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Pat Robertson: Conservatives should sit it out, & let gays & Muslims kill themselves

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Jun 15, 2016.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it wouldn't be official that the religious right in the US is off its rocker unless Pat Roberson had something offensive to say about the Orlando tragedy...and to think, this man has millions of viewers/followers.

Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves' | Right Wing Watch

Oddly enough, the company that airs his show is owned by (wait for it) Walt Disney. It's a long and convoluted story, involving sales and bundling of networks, and the nature of monopolies, but for the present, they're stuck having to air his show. (Disney owns ABC, and ABC 'Family')

#1 HuskyPup, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Pat Robertson: Conservatives should sit it out, & let gays & Muslims kill themsel

He grows more senile every day.

I feel like once he's finally off-air US citizens might grow a little more sane, albeit slowly.

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Pat Robertson: Conservatives should sit it out, & let gays & Muslims kill themsel

well, he's ignorant and stupid like a lot of people. I didn'teven realize the 700 club was still a thing.

4. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Wow, as if I needed another reason to hate this old relic. Just listening to him a few times caused a severe drop in my IQ, so it's no stretch of the imagination to think what listening to him ALL the time has done to the masses that idolize him...

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

When is this shitheel going to choke already?

6. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Sorry Pat darling, gays are about love, not hate. And the Muslim people I've hung out with, they to are about treating people as human beings.

So what you say you "bottom" for me Pat, and I'll fuck the last four brain cells out of your head!

7. Glowing Eyes

This guy is my favorite comedian. He satirizes himself to the point where I don't know whether to be disgusted by what he says or laugh out loud.

(to clarify, I know he's not an actual comedian and believes the stuff he says which just makes him funnier)

#7 Glowing Eyes, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  8. AlamoCity

well I'm sure Satan God has a nice warm seat for his favorite little soldier.

9. Glowing Eyes

Actually, I take that back. Alex Jones is still funnier. I mean, he seems to be begging to be made fun of.

10. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Well, "Freeform"(the network that is formerly "ABC Family.") has relegated it to late night viewing, luckily. It's almost as though they're saying "Be glad we air you at all. We only do so because we have to, according to this contract we bought a long time ago."

11. SnixxJuice

What a ignorant *strongly resists urge to swear*... jerk. Seriously, as this country moves forward, he'll be left in the dust.

12. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

My mother watches the 700 club every morning. :frowning2:

Sadly, as time goes on his mental condition is only going to get worse. How worse it gets before he's off the air only time will tell.

#12 sldanlm, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  13. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people

>:l what a jerk, hopefully the "All inclusive" 'murica leaves this baby in a mans body behind.

14. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I don't love him.