1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Pissed by what the media does to John Jolie-Pitt

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by anthracite, Jul 10, 2016.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Though I know little mainstream, I heard about him. I find it horrible how they use female pronouns for him and call him with his birthname. Wikipedia even lists him as actress. I mean this is so rude. And also, they should probably open their eyes. John looks just like his father, isn't he?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They do the same with Andreja ''Polijic'' - that's how I spelled her last name as I thought it sounded as I was unsure of spelling, and it came up with ''did you mean [male name] Pejic''. I mean, at least it corrected the last name for me, but they should put ''[did you mean] Andreja Pejic''.

I wouldn't say John looks just like Brad, but using ''John'' as his name is neccisary. When I typed his name in before I went onto images I saw something saying ''confusion over gender roles''. First off, I doubt a kid of 10 knows about gender roles anyway. And being trans isn't about gender roles - so whoever wrote that really needs to do their research.

Let's put it this way: You don't call Marilyn Monroe ''Norma Jean'' or Elton John ''Reginald Dwight'' so it's just as easy to call trans people by their current name. And they don't call Brad Pitt ''William''.

#2 Secrets5, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  3. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Yeah. I mean they could adapt with Caitlyn Jenner, so why can't they adapt with John? Oh, do you know the newer pictures where his hair is shorter? You can tell that he and Brad Pitt are father and son ^^ Maybe it's the adultism that is still common and sadly used against him.