1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campaign

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Skaros, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Why has nobody posted this yet?

Also, this is what we've been saying this whole time. Now, it's undeniable.

It's ironic that the source I'm posting is very pro-Clinton, but oh well.

What was in the DNC email leak? - CNNPolitics.com

#1 Skaros, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campa

Well, regardless of that, I think most of us on this site would much rather have Hillary as president than Trump.

However, it's still terrible that this sort of petty sabotage happened.

#2 peterw78165, Jul 25, 2016
  3. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campa

Not to attack you, Skaros, but rather the fact that this needs to be reported at all for anyone to believe it:

No s***, Sherlock.

#3 Browncoat, Jul 25, 2016
  4. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only

Stuff like this drives more people to Trump. Good job Dems, good job.

5. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I implore anyone who wants to vote Trump to watch Bernie's speech from the DNC. I 100% agree that the e-mail scandal is not ok (I doubt Hillary even knew about it). But Bernie's speech + Michelle Obama's speech + Cory Booker's speech sum up the platform of Hillary and how it differs so much from Trump. With the educated opinions of those 3 people, including Bernie himself who was stiffed by the DNC (very unfair of course), I think it's safe to say that people should vote Hillary.

Hillary shouldn't allow the chair person in her campaign. I have no idea why she would allow that. The DNC should have never tried to sabotage his campaign in any way. I agree that this kind of stuff will drive people away from the Democratic party.

I just think people need to keep in mind the disparity of platforms and "what will happen to our children" as said brilliantly by Michelle Obama.

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2016 at 01:24 AM ----------

Agreed.

6. Eye Shine

I'm going to vote for Jill Stein. I've been betrayed by the DNC and Hillary. I won't reward corruption with a vote. Of course Trump is just as bad as Hillary in a different way. Ultimately my conscious won't feel right voting for either of them. So that is exactly what I will do. #Jillstein2016

7. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only

That's fine but the DNC still betrayed us (moderates and/or Bernie supporters) so I don't feel welcome to support them. You wanna vote for Hillary fine by me but avoid being close-minded to people who, like me, feel differently. Neither of us are right or wrong in voting or refusing to either. I hate how some Hillary supporters talk down on others just for having a difference in opinion. Hillary ain't that great and her aligning with Debbie further spikes my hatred for her. I don't even like Bernie either but that's despicable along with DNC rigging the race for her. Screw them.

Again, I'm cynical towards them not you. I wish you well we just tend to disagree with politics is all. I'd probably drink root beer with you.

Exactly how I feel except for voting Stein. I respect that and if I had to vote she aligns with me the most. As anyone should vote for someone they align with the most not who's the most favored. I'm iffy or whether I'm voting but Stein is my #1 if I do.

8. EdmontonGaymer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

When I first heard about this from a friend, my response was, "oh, that was suppose to be a secret?"

9. Herbert

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I didn't actually see that much sabotage in the emails, other than that Atheist one and a few other scattered things that sound worse than they actually are. Quite a few people in the DNC expressed their desire for Hillary to win, but these were private emails, not public endorsements. The people within the DNC supported Hillary over Bernie, but the DNC didn't actually 'sabotage' anything. I can email someone about how I prefer brownies to cotton candy, and own a sweet shop, and then preside over a contest between brownies and cotton candy about which is better where people vote on their favorite sweet, without somehow manipulating things in brownies favor.

It seems to me that people are blowing this way out of proportion. Of course it looks bad if you interpret everything in the worst possible light, but the fact that Russians hacked the involved documents tells you plenty about whether or not to trust the seeming results of them. They want Trump to win, so they're intentionally trying to manipulate voters against Hillary. Don't fall for it.

10. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Yeah and the worst option right now is Trump. Life or death.

11. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people

All I know is that Trump better not win.

12. Simple Thoughts

13. Herbert

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It's called a 'post convention bounce'. You ought to read about it.

14. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I wonder if Hillary will even have a post convention bounce. It's still shocking that with all of Trump's problems, Hillary Clinton cannot get a big lead on him.

15. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I would hope so since the DNC is going really well. They are having a lot of diverse speakers and good character witnesses.

16. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This isn't a surprise, and even though there's enough evidence to get Clinton arrested, nothing will come of it. The election has been rigged as fuck from the start.

17. iiimee

Speak for yourself. I hate Trump, but with Clinton as the alternative, I'd much rather have Trump as president. Then again, I admire every single voter who's picking a third party and wish more people would follow their example.

18. Simple Thoughts

It's hard for people to choose 3rd party because they get shamed and talked down to as if they're the enemy. Plus everyone treats it like the 3rd party candidates don't count or stand a chance. It's become socially unacceptable to vote for someone you believe in, you either fall in line and vote for someone who doesn't represent you or get harassed for daring to stand up for something.

19. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I think anyone who is different is not privileged enough to have him as a president. I seriously question how LGBT people can even fathom having Trump as a president as being even somewhat ok.

20. Simple Thoughts

Because he strongman, he protect from mooslims. Mooslims bad, Trump good.

I dunno probably something like that.