1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Teen Wolf Star Tyler Posey

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by JonSomebody, Aug 2, 2016.

1. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. killswitch0029

Personally I think some people overreacted over the whole thing. Didn't really see any reason for people to get offended...... but then again I don't get offended easily.

3. faustian1

Oh, no harm done I suppose. He's following the instructions of his publicist. Unfortunately, all the photon torpedos in the hey-look-at-me celebrity arsenal were stolen by people named Kardashian. The Romulans have become immune.

Perhaps we should look at the bright side. In the 1950's, it would ruin a celebrity if they were suspected to be a (1) homosexual or (2) a communist. Now, they fake being homosexual, and sometimes even admit being communist. So the gays have come farther than the communists, if you're keeping score.

Having said that, however, after taking a look at the guy I'm sure one or more of us would be willing to arrange a test drive for him, if in fact he is waffling instead of bluffing.

#3 faustian1, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People are being too sensitive.

5. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Even if he was or identifies with being straight yet goes to gay bars, what does it matter? That's his lifestyle. If you're not LGBT(or affiliated) or knew him personally and had hopes of getting with him, why do you care? Really would be sweet if we get to the point where someone says, "I'm gay" and most of the world doesn't look at them like aliens. At the same time you have to let people be them regardless if they bend traditional gender roles or aren't straight. Consent should be the main thing of importance.

6. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh my god, I was crying of laughter when he said "I'm lamp :grin:".

Anyway, back to the point, I don't understand how people could be mad/disappointed/sad when he said that, everyone is different, and everyone could have their own coming out, and that could have been HIS coming out.

7. photoguy93

Following celebrity news/gossip as much as I do, the reason I was a little offended by this was because he's been the subject of pretty intense gay rumors over the years.

(I know, who isn't?)

That's why I just thought it wasn't the best idea he's ever had, but live and let live I guess!

8. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's not offensive.. I just facepalmed..
    I overreact at everything and didn't find it offensive..