1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Conviction overturned in Rutgers spying case

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by backdrop, Sep 9, 2016.

1. backdrop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is such bullshit. Ravi is a complete piece of shit. He whitewashed, lied, erased text messages, and tried to conspire with others to tell a fake story to avoid responsibility.

I really, really hope the prosecutor will retry the case, if for no other reason than to run up Ravi's legal bills and force his name into the public spotlight once again.

Unlike Brock Turner, Ravi won't have any long-term stain to speak of for his act... and another person is dead because of it. Really, really messed up.

3. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It seems a bit out of my character to think like this, but when he goes free he might have a bit of infamy the public won't tolerate, but considering this country I doubt it... Somebody should at least go and clean out his house while he's in jail, so he comes back to nothing but empty rooms. Maybe leave some "choice" graffiti.

If the legal system is going to treat it like a few broken windows, you know...