1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Crooked $Clinton may be replaced... I might cry...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ABeautifulMind, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABeautifulMind

Several media outlets are now running stories saying the DNC is planning an emergency meeting to consider replacing crooked $Clinton with runner up BERNIE SANDERS!!!!

Also some are saying they are considering Tim Kaine which worries me...

But if this ends up happening and we get Bernie... Jeez I am already getting all teary eyed.. I am not ashamed to admit I cried when I saw what crooked $Clinton did to cheat him out of the nomination... I cried when I realized we could have had a man as honest, trustworthy, and populist as Bernie, and we got stuck with crooked $Clinton... Your damn right I will cry, tears of joy this time, if Bernie becomes the nominee...

Bernie is the only man in politics I have ever trusted. After researching him extensively I went from never having voted for president, at 29, to driving 26 hours to protest for Bernie during the DNC... If ever there was a man to support, this is him... Finally we will have someone at the top helping us bring the changes to the bottom... Now may be the time to start contacting DNC members and asking them to consider replacing the clearly ill, clearly corrupt, clearly satan is human form, crooked $Clinton...

Whose with me?

2. GayPugs

I don't understand why everyone hates Hillary Clinton. Even my dad, who despises her, can't give me a good reason. I'm, personally, excited that we might have a woman for a president! That would be a first. I agree with her views and I think she would be a good president. I love Bernie, he's great, he's a funny old man and I like his views and his sense of humor but if I had to pick between Hillary and Bernie, I'd no matter what want a woman president. Then again, I'm, about, 4 or 5 years away from being able to vote anyway.

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bernie being the Democratic nominee scares me. He's better socially than Hillary for sure, but I really worry about his economic policies.

4. ABeautifulMind

Ok, are you sure your ready to open that can of worms... I am informed, I dont hate her because the right wing media smears her, I hate her because she is the embodiment of corruption in our government.

Im just gonna mention topics without detail or this gets too long, I can emphasize later if you need me to...

Changed her vote on the bankruptcy bill after donations from wall street while senator
    Banghazi
    Private Email Server
    Collusion with DNC against Bernie
    Voter Suppression tactics
    Election Fraud (during primary)
    Clinton foundation (asically pay to play slush fund)
    Joe Epstein and the Clintons link to the worlds most notorious pedophile...
    The murder of former UN President
    The murder of Seth Rich
    Support of TPP
    utilization of citizens united
    JUST started supporting marriage equality (as in the yr 2013)
    Spreading lies to media about Bernie Sanders (proven in email leak from DNC)

I can go on, but it requires going further back in time, and is there really a need?

Your are young, so I know some things you wont know what they are... citizens united for example legally gives constitutional right to corporations, such as right to assembly, right to free speech etc... citizens united also ruled that money is seen as free speech... This made it so corporations had constitutionally protected right to give as much money as they wanted to our leaders, essentially buying the government for big business and lobbyists... the TPP is the trans pacific partnership. It is terrible. It makes it so that if an international corporation feels its profits are negatively impacted by say... an environmental regulation the government implemented, it can sue that government in newly set up tribunals outside of the US governments jurisdiction. In case you dont know what that means, it takes away our sovereign right to rule... Their are so many other issues with that too... it puts our labor force on an even playing field with all the asian islands... in other words thse island will not pay import taxes (tariffs). That means business can (and will) ship their labor over seas to asian islands, where they have abysmal wages, and make their shit there, then ship the products back. They cant do that now because of the tariffs.

That was me spending about 20 minutes... I promise if I gave her a full day of my time, I could probably write a book... But I wont because people who do, have been ending up mysteriously dead....

The former UN President was found dead, it was ruled a suicide by CRUSHED windpipe... He was found the day he was supposed to testify against the Clintons about their link to Joe Epstein, the infamous pedophile, with a literal private island with underage sex slaves... Not prostitutes. Slaves... The co founder of the Clinton foundation, the guy who runs their slush fund..

Anyways, do ou understand why I hate her now when Bernie was an option? Let me tell you, I researched that man because I naturally distrust politicians... I have found speeches from the mid eighties where he is advocating THE EXACT SAME PLATFORM. That man has not allowed lobbyist, special interest groups, or super pacs, to corrupt his vote... He is the only politician that honestly cares about the average citizen more than the average corporation. He is a true populist. One reason I was so upset about seeing crooked $Clinton support is that I feel as if it is a bunch of people working so hard against their own self interest. You know what else, try to find a politician that calls Bernie dishonest... EVERY ONE including RNC/GOP bigwigs, say while they disagree with his policies, he is the most sincere politician they know... John McCain said that... Come on... Find me any other DNC politician with RNC/GOP validating their honesty, or an RNC/GOP politician with DNC validating their honesty... It doesnt happen. But Bernie is an exception, because he is actually sincere.

Change never comes from the top to the bottom, it comes from bottom all the way up to the top.... and now we might have someone willing to help us at the top...

I dont think this qualifies as a "quick reply" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2016 at 06:24 AM ----------

On Bernie tax plan and economics, I have seen several credible sources claim it would be the best for the economy. The reasoning is easier to understand looking broadly...

Costs continue to increase in almost every aspect of life. Yet wages are not, and in fact the average household is making less than in 2010... The effect of this is a slow "bleeding" of wealth from the middle class to the upper class... as they charge more and more while keeping pay completely stagnant and in some cases lowering wages...

At the same time we have walmart and othe big businesses paying their employees so little that it causes them to go onto foodstamps and government welfare, despite working full time... You wanna know why? Because the secret to walmart making billions is socializing cost while privatizing profit... So the cost in this example is the labor to run their empire. By paying extremely low wages and having their employees get government aid, now the tax payer is helping cover their labor cost. It is also why wal mart has so much crime happening in the stores... They dont want to pay for security, instead socializing the cost by using the police, which the tax payer pays for....

And finally, all that is still happening while we have billions in corporate tax cuts (corporate welfare) for the top 1% While politicians are spending over 50% of the discretionary budget on the military industrial complex and trying to cut social security...

All of these are combining to give us the greatest income inequality since the 1920s... Right now our middle class has no money.... When the middle class get money, they usually spend 90-110% of it.... when the top 1% get money, they spend around 15%.... So clearly the middle class is the consumer class... but the upper class has bled all the disposable income from them... so how can an economy grow, or even operate, without its consumers?

Those are the key issues that Bernie attempts to address... So tell me, how is it crooked $Clinton would help the economy more than Bernie?

This doesnt even mention our terribly low death tax... once again people fight so hard against there own self interest sometimes...

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2016 at 06:30 AM ----------

While crooked $Clinton did raise taxes on the wealthiest in almost every way, they were very tiny incremental increases... When reagan was in office we taxed corporations around 70%, in eisenhower era around 90%, Bush tax cuts dropped them to around 35%, and now crooked $Clinton is raising them to around 45%....

And she thinks that will be sufficient... Remember, biggest wealth gap in world history, even bigger than the 20s... which if you know your history, is really terrible... like when there were railroad tycoons and shit.... The guys who used to light cigars with 100 dollar bills...

I would advocate a 75% tax rate, with marginal brackets... capping at 75%, and I would have the death tax increased using brackets where the max was something like 85% and as low as 35%...

But all my ramblings aside, Bernie is far better for the working class than crooked $Clinton, in every way, including the economy...

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope they do. I'd rather have Sanders than her.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's not going anywhere unless she died or became gravely ill. But of course, the media has used this as a distraction issue from the real issue in this election: the other party has nominated a racist egomaniac who could probably start a nuclear war over a tweet.

7. GayPugs

You do make a good point but I still don't think Clinton is the real problem...I much rather have her instead of Trump. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't vote for Bernie (I probably feel this way because Clinton got nominated instead of him so...yeaaah....) and we really need SOMEONE other than Trump to win. ANYONE other than Trump.

8. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where did you hear this from?

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's not going to happen. Hilary is going to be the next president.

10. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is this from any legitimate source? I doubt the Democratic Party would pick Sanders. Honestly, I think they'd rather pick a more obscure, pro-status quo individual and risk a Trump presidency (they don't give a shit about us; they're rich, they would be fine) than pick Sanders.

Did you see her yesterday...? I don't want to attack someone for their health, but that was a little concerning. Hillary is 68 years old. Having a pneumonia is not a good thing at her age (if she doesn't actually have something more long-term).

"Pneumonia-associated deaths are the 4th leading cause of death in elderly people, and fatality tends to increase with age, especially after the age of 65."

11. ABeautifulMind

Who Would Replace Hillary Clinton If She Had to Drop Out? | Heavy.com

Hillary Clinton may DROP OUT of election: Democrats 'line up candidates amid health scare' | World | News | Daily Express

https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/hilla...-biden-bernie-sanders-tim-kaine-23104153.html

Here are just a few of the articles I have seen, but they are all over... I dismiss the right wing one, but even that emmy award winning journalist from al jazeera, major liberal, is saying that his source clarified that the DNC will meet about replacing crooked $Clinton... It is the David Shuster link above at twitter...

Either way, you really want a president in that bad of health?

She doesnt drop out, I bet Trump surges in the polls... Thats ok, then President Trump will be crooked $Clintons fault not one time, but twice now... Should have just accepted defeat by Bernie instead of resorting to cheating and fraud... But she didnt. I was at the DNC protesting, we warned the delegates everyday they went inside, if you vote for crooked $Clinton now, you elect Trump in November... Now she should drop out... if she doesnt, the DNC better shut the fuck up about Green party spoiling it, because they caused it by nominating a candidate that cant even beat TRUMP!!! (just think on that) WHEN THEY HAD BERNIE FUCKING SANDERS... You know, the guy who beat Trump by at least 12 more points than crooked $Clinton in every poll back in the primaries...

I cant wait til her health makes it impossible for her to continue.... It has to be a matter of time... Just look at how the the secret service choreographed her fall to try and cover it... they are clearly pretty experienced... must have been doing/preparing for it just in case for quite a while... Hopefully she will end up bedridden soon... I honestly am hoping for that... If I were a religious man I would pray for it. This country deserves a President Bernie Sanders.

And considering at this point Trump is almost guaranteed to win if crooked $Clinton stays in, I think we should give this country a President Bernie Sanders.

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2016 at 01:56 PM ----------

First of all, I would rather have Trump than crooked $Clinton, but I know I am in the minority there... Maybe its my southern environment rubbing off... I just feel like Trump is a bigot piece of shit who no politician is going to risk working with, while crooked $Clinton is the slimiest most corrupt politician currently alive and will have no problem getting her anti populist pro corporation agenda passed... See my point? I know it seems odd to advocate Trump, but he is a buffoon who wont do shit... Crooked $Clinton isnt...

Next, to anyone who seems to think that Bernie did not win the primary, I wont say anything for now, BUT GO READ. If you still think Bernie lost, then I will lay out the pages of proof... Crooked $Clinton is a sleazy, corrupt, scumbag of a candidate. I can not believe she has support after every new scandal each week... a new murder victim every 2 weeks... a new sex scandal with her buddy Joe Epstein every 3 weeks...

Disgusting... I am honestly a little ashamed of our country for nominating crooked $Clinton... Trump as well, but he is nominated by the party of fucking idiots... liberals and progressive wer SUPPOSED to be more educated and logical... Yet here we sit having to deal with a candidate so corrupt she corrupted the incorruptible James Comey.... Even the RNC couldnt believe it...

And my last point for now is this, if crooked $Clinton drops out and Bernie is not the nominee, I can almost guarantee we will see the largest protests in US history.. Im talking France level protests... Have you seen french protests? they really dont fuck around...

I will honestly be there getting arrested as soon as they let me out of jail each time... We are already preparing volunteers for civil disobedience for in November, in case of election fraud like during the primaries... we will just call them in early... and for a chance to protest for Bernie, they will come....

#11 ABeautifulMind, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  12. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^I too am more likely inclined to vote for Trump over Clinton. I sincerely think Trump will get nothing done. I'd prefer stagnation rather than a slow continuation of policies that are draining the middle class of their wealth in favor of the richest, and creating a poor, uneducated populace. Clinton is intelligent enough to get things done.... But I have no faith that her agenda is supporting the common American. The only concern is Supreme Court justices. I can imagine Clinton would pick more socially liberal justices, which is great, but they'd still be pro-corporation and anti-middle class.

13. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I feel the same. Republicans would be more inclined to work with Hillary than Trump. Both favor the wealthy hence her wall street connections. She was a Goldwater Republican previously and is very right when it comes to war. IMHO she would get better Supreme Court justices but it's sad most people think they only have her or Trump. I'm hoping at least Johnson can at least debate with them.

14. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Gender really shouldn't influence how you vote. Being a woman doesn't make her any more qualified. If you want a good reason why she shouldn't be president, you can start with the fact that the election was rigged to make her the nominee.

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2016 at 06:33 PM ----------

I don't follow your logic here. Why would you vote for Trump to spite Clinton? I would understand voting third party, but it just seems like you're just tossing away your beliefs for the purpose of getting back at a candidate.

15. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If Bernie would make a return I might just have a little hope for the country to head in the right direction.

But I tend to pick the losing side often, it seems. I lack hope for good reasoning.

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No credible sources are reporting this. Just a bunch of bogus blogs trying to boost page views.

I'd love for it to be true but it isn't.

17. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This, sadly.

18. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hillary isn't going anywhere. She will (hopefully) be our next president.

19. ABeautifulMind

I cant say for sure if anything will come of this, but I am rather confident that Trump will demolish crooked $Clinton.... have you even consider how that feeble sickly seemingly brain damaged woman is going to do in the debates against him? They dont even know how to prepare for him... Everyone is already talking about how nervous the DNC is about the debates BEFORE it came out she was really sick... and IDC what the "official" pneumonia story is, if it was something that small, it would have been reported before to get out ahead of it, now she is trying to cover up serious health problems with, "its pneumonia"

Laughable... my 15 year old niece could come up with a better excuse...

Whether you like it or not, she can not beat Trump... She had a chance before her illness but you have to remember something crucial... What happens next month?

Julian Assange :slight_smile:

So while we are sitting dealing with her health, Assange is about to release something he promises will lead to her arrest...

Keep supporting crooked $Clinton, but realize you are at fault when Trump wins.

Granted Assange could be wrong, but his track record has been pretty reliable...

No one is even mentioning that crooked $Clinton has done NOTHING to lower Trumps numbers... meaning Trump is as strong as ever... His supporters will not leave him, but if Bernie were the nominee, we would not need his supporters to leave him... Bernie would win in the largest landslide in american history... Bernie doesnt even have "unfavorables" when you look at his number, he is a "favorable" (meaning POSITIVE points) where crooked $Clinton and Trump are both the MOST UNFAVORABLE PEOPLE, NOT JUST CANDIDATES, IN THE HISTORY OF TIME POLLING. Keep supporting crooked $Clinton lol...

I for one will be voting my conscience this year. I am voting Jill Stein of the Green party. UNLESS BERNIE IS THE NOMINEE.

I just hope we get enough votes to start a new party, so we will finally have a GODDAMN POPULIST PARTY, instead of only corporate parties...

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No offense but Trump is the most feeble-minded person I've ever seen in politics or on tv in general. He can barely string a sentence together and doesn't even know basic geography. I don't believe this pneumonia "incident" will lower either Hillary or Trump's numbers. Both of their followers are already pretty set in their ways. Hillary isn't going anywhere because she has already won against Bernie. The only way she would go somewhere is if she gets deathly ill but that isn't happening and I'm sad to see people wishing illness that could cause death upon her. I wouldn't even wish that upon Trump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.