1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News The nutjob candidate I want to share with you...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Browncoat, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. faustian1

Yeah, sure enough, he thinks it's not "biblical" to retire. So of course, I have sinned since I'm (sort of) retired.

The helpful thing about guys like Gianforte is that he picks up where Jesus left off. If Jesus wouldn't throw rocks at the prostitute, then Gianforte will throw two. It's always nice to see politicians so perfect that they have time to help me with my failings.

I think he's right--I shouldn't have retired. I should come out of retirement, investigate the guy, and reveal to Montanans which hookers and crack dealers he uses. Anyone who notices might remember those interviews with hookers (male, female, etc.) who usually report business is great wherever Republicans have a convention. In no time at all, a good PI probably could turn Gianforte into Ted Haggard. God knows it's worked for plenty of Republicans, in my state.

3. YeahpIdk

I hope the people there don't allow it. I LOVE Montana. One of the best places I've ever been to.

4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I disagree with his views, but I actually respect that he doesn't retire. If you really believe in something, why should you stop working for it? Hope he doesn't get elected, though.