1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News 'LET HIM BE KILLED' Newlywed transgender Muslim woman brutally killed

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by SkyWinter, Nov 3, 2016.

1. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A 25-YEAR-old transgender woman from a Muslim area of Russia has been “brutally murdered” following a sex change operation, according to the Russian media.

The killing took place after the victim’s father Alimshaikh Aliev told a TV station: “Let him be killed, I don’t want to see him.

“Bring him here and kill him in front of my eyes.”

Raina had reportedly warned police about a murder threat.

It was unclear where the killing took place but the victim’s body was “cut up” and left unrecognisable.

The victim was from an ethnic Chechen family living in Dagestan, a Muslim region between the Caspian Sea and Chechnya in the Russian Trans-Caucasus.

Following sex change surgery in Moscow around a month ago, a wedding ceremony was held and the murder took place several days later, according to reports.

It is unclear if the marriage was official.

The circumstances of the killing have not been disclosed.

“He was hated for his non-traditional sexual orientation and when he changed his sex he was damned and received threats,” stated Ren TV.

--------
    Raina Aliev, previously known as Adam, was killed several days after a show wedding to a man called Viktor, reported local Ren TV.Link to article.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my God, that's awful.

#2 baconpox, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know what the in the bloody heck these people think they're doing, the only thing they've accomplished would be making me wish for a meteor to wipe out civilization entirely. Again.

At least I have self control, you know, it's what separates us from the flesh-ripping piranhas. Seems not everyone has this capability, as unfortunate as it is for those of us who do.

4. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember reading an article about this a couple days ago. Heart breaking. I nearly cried, probably would have had I not been at school.

Why do people hate us so much?

5. I'm_Danni_x

I'm not crying...I'm not crying...my heart aches so much. I feel so bad for her and her husband, I wonder how he's coping :frowning2:

#5 I'm_Danni_x, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think most people assume its happy endings once the operation is complete. This is why so many were required for years to move away, lose contact with friends and family members who knew them prior, and struggled for years afterward.

We need to make it so people think twice before trying something like this.

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bigots shouldn't be allowed to breed, I swear. I hope her killer is found soon and gets the punishment they deserve.

8. tgboymom

This is the sickness that lay in fanatical zealots.

A 12 year old girl in Turkey was just murdered by her father for not making bread correctly. She lived there with her brother and father and was expected to take on the role of the mother.

Girls in Africa (and in secret in other countries) are held down, legs spread while their genitals are shaved off with a dirty razor... sewn up to the point where they suffer infections because menstrual blood and urine gets trapped underneath. Boys are given circumcisions as teenagers.. no anesthetic, no sanitation, wounds wrapped with leaves. It is so barbaric that many die from infection or lose their penis because of necrosis, gangrene, cancer.. etc.

These practices are absolutely barbaric.

When questioned about the LGBT community at an appearance I believe was at Columbia University, Iran's former leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, claimed that they do not have those people in his country. He claimed that this is an American "problem". The reason why they do not have open LGBT people in Iran is that if they are discovered, they are promptly killed.

I do not believe that they understand the words LOVE and RESPECT. I include my own Christian brothers and sisters who claim they are on the side of righteousness.. but ignore Christ's ONLY command to "Love One Another" to the point where they want to REFUSE the basic human dignity of USING A PUBLIC TOILET to anyone who doesn't "comform" to their cookie cutter white, hetero, cis gender world. God help the person who tries to do a genital check on my trans son. Hell hath no fury like a mother who even THINKS her child is being mistreated.. nevermind abused!

There's so much hate in the world that it hurts my brain!

Sorry for the rant... this touched on something personal... the fear I have for my own child's life every single time he leaves his home. Grrrrrrrrrrr

9. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

This is sickening.

Islam is a religion of hate not love. The sooner religion fucks off the face of the earth the better for humanity. How can humanity progress when such hate and backwards beliefs hold us back and do such barbaric things like this.