1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News India: Girl allegedly gang raped by political leader and accomplices

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by KaySee, Dec 30, 2016.

1. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tribal girl raped by local BJP leader in Madhya Pradesh (December 19, 2016)

BJP stands for the Bharatiya Janata Party, which is one of the two major political parties in India. The BJP leader is Ashok Makwana. On May 29, a 13-year-old girl’s parents had lodged an FIR against Makwana for allegedly molesting her onboard a Goa-Ahmedabad IndiGo flight. Now...

2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People like this always remind me just how deep the corruption of humanity runs. Every time I try to think otherwise, there's always a gruesome reminder of why I shouldn't.

If it is indeed true, and I don't doubt that considering the world's nature, Jail is far too good for him. People like that are a plague on the earth. That might seem a bit harsh but it has to end, we can't just forget and stand idle for it to happen again.

3. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I've heard, India doesn't have the greatest record for this sort of thing. I hope that the the girl can get some form of retribution as people like this are the scum of the earth.