1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact of the 4th Kind

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Crackajack, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

Today i contacted the man himself - Mr. Phelps of the WBC and wrote him a letter saying how i wish i had his persistance at some of the things I try to do when i never succede (hint hint) and that the is a line where preaching/spreading becomes obsession. That letter is as follows: (i like saying that :icon_wink) :
    "Dear Mr. Phelps.
    I have heard of your oganisation, The WBC, and I have admired your persistance to get your message to the homosexual community. Being a part of this community, I am reluctant to write to you, imagining what responce i might get. I think that if you really believe in something then thats great. You say that god hates gay people, fair enough - it does say in the bible like Leveticus 20 : 13 that if 2 people of the same gender has sexual intercourse they will be put to death, there blood will be on there hands, I accept that and you have a fair point. You also say that you want to tell people about gods wrath - believe me when i tell you, you have done a good Job and that you should be proud that you have spread what you believe is right. I live in england which is a fairly accpeting scociety. I can remember someone from the WBC that god will punish us for being gay/accepting the gay community I hate to prove you wrong on this but we have had only 2 terrorist attacks (thank god for IED's) and to my knowledge - no hurricanes and only 1 or 2 tremors. Of course we had the great fire of london of 1666 aswell as the plague - this was when being gay was unknown to the general populace of britain. I think there comes a point when preaching/spreading something becomes obsession. I ask you these 2 questions (and i would really like a propper answer) 1 : why , if god made me in his image, am I gay? and 2 : In the Bible it says hate is a sin, So when God Hates "fags", Is he not sinning or can he not Sin?
    Thank you for reading this.
    I look forward to having a sencible reply to my questions and reading anything else you have to say
    Your's Sin-cerely
    James Hunter : aged 13, Launceston, UK"
    I will post his reply on this thread to see what he can some up with and to see if he tries to avoid the question. untill then - Im going to enjoy my easter holidays and so should you :lol: see ya soon :icon_wink

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    o0o, swish. Twill be interesting to see if he replies. :grin:

Did you send it from an old/unused email? I imagine they're the type of people who would save your email and flood you with their propaganda garbage.

3. Arty

Arty Guest

it's a great letter, but you spelt 'response' and 'sensible' wrong. makes me take it a little less seriously :icon_wink

4. davo-man

Not to rain on your parade, but I can probably predict his answers because he's been spouting the same illogical bullsh*t for years:

1) God did make you in his image, however due to original sin, everyone is a sinner and they think that we choose to "sin". Therefore, even though we are in God's image, our homosex is a simple sin, just like murder or thievery...In their eyes, it's probably worse.

2) WBC loves fags. We love them enough to tell that God hates them.

Honestly, I would not be surprised if their answers are similar to that. And I think they probably will spam the email that you sent it from with crap about being turned to the good path etc. I'm sorry to be the pessimist in this, but these people's "morals" have been so ingrained in their brains that they won't allow themselves to change.

However, it's a good letter, and had they any semblence of common sense or logic it would force them to reconsider their stance :slight_smile:

5. Janvier

That is awesome !!
    I think it's great that you have the courage to take the time and send him this letter :grin:

Btw just to prove another hypocrisy, Leveticus 20:13 says: 'man is worthy of death if he goes to bed with another man as he would a woman', but in the 10 (real) commandments its says: 'Thou shall not kill in thought of in deed'.

6. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

I had no reply (i found hisyoutube account and posted it to there), So I copied the letter I sent ot him there and sent it to the official site of "god hates the world", So im going to recieve and E-mail back to my inbox. if they start flooding my account with propaganda, i will block them, simple! :icon_bigg

7. Alex19

i like that letter. cant wait to see what he says.

8. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

Hi, James -

God did not make you in his image. God made Adam in his image; when Adam
    fell, we all fell with him. We are made in Adam's image -- every
    imagination of the heart of man is only evil continually (Gen. 6:5).
    Further, God made you to hate you; he made you a vessel of wrath, fitted for
    destruction. See Romans 9:22, and that whole passage about God's power to
    do as he will with his creation.

God cannot sin and does not sin. God's perfect attribute called "hate" is
    his determination to send the unrepentant sinner to hell forever. It is not
    the human emotion called "hate", as God is not a human.

See www.signmovies.com, and all the sites linked thereto.

Thanks for writing.

Rachel I. Hockenbarger,
    A Mother in Israel
    (Judges 5:7)
    For some reason which is unknown, he did not reply, but "rachel" did... oh well, guess im gonna have to try again lol. Luckily, i have had no rubbish filling my E-mail inbox so thats good

9. Alex19

wow... that bitch is on crack... vessel for wrath? i thought he loved us! and do what he wants with us? if thats the case and hes gonna send me to hell regardless, u better believe im gonna do what i want! thats what u call a corrupt christian... and of coarce he didnt reply back- he fills his time hating the world.

10. SailingKoala

Just A little thought, If God isn't Human - yet he made Adam in his image and all of humanity is meant to descend from Adam & Eve. I am Confused!!

11. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

Thats what she said in my email i got back form her...oh well, atleast were going to be warm

12. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

What were you hoping to achieve by this?

13. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But, if God's hate is entirely different from human hate, why do they hate gays too? Isn't it presumptuous of them to think they can even achieve divine hate?

14. oops

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, just want to say great email and yay you for sending it!! I watched 'Americas most hated family' on youtube earlier today and :eek: they are CRAZY! The way the talk about gay people (and well basically everyone except themselves) with such evil, derogatory terms in such a sickeningly sweet way freaked me out. Crazy :***:s ... woops.
    Anyway i found it strange that aside from all the condemning the world to death stuff they seemed like intelligent, almost 'nice' people and so i did some more research about the members of his family that were 'lost' (saw sense and ran for the hills more like but whatever) and loppy leader man (fred?) s 'lost' sons have told how he used to beat them and his wife silly. And so i believe that his children have been brainwashed to believe the craziness he shits preaches. It also showed other children holding the 'God hates fags' signs at one of their protests and the presenter asked the little kid what it meant he said 'er... the army?' :rolleyes: !
    I think its clearly child abuse! I felt really sorry for the little kids being forced to protest (one of them got hit with a drink someone through out of a car... ) and then i thought well how long before they do it out of free will because they believe its what they re meant to do?
    Just thought i'd add my 5 cents :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    These people (Phelps family) need to be ignored. They feed on attention and people attacking them.

16. Pokerface

LOL! "BITCH ON CRACK"! xD Is there a better way to describe her?

:grin: You made me laugh.

17. DexterMorgan

More like crystal meth. That really fucks you up. Tell her that there is hope...