1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News US federal judge blocks new travel ban

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Aussie792, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you think about this?

3. AlamoCity

Whoever is a career lawyer in the Trump Administration's Department of (in)Justice will probably ace any job interview in the future.

INTERVIEWER: Do you have any experience dealing with difficult clients that would not heed your advice?

INTERVIEWEE: I was a lawyer for the DOJ in the Trump Administration.

INTERVIEWER: We offer comprehensive dental and medical... and our health insurance covers 100% of mental health services.

4. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So do the American people feel saver with this ban or what? What are the sounds you hear? Or they dont care perhaps?

Kind of feels America wants to isolate, its kind of scary because I would like to not be banned from US not because of US even (But I love US though) ...but a little girl who lives there and she has my heart. Would like to visit her.

Because if this is allowed to happen, why not Europe...it wont be long before Trump marks Europe the first victim of Islamizaton....(my hunch) when do people see how many attacks happen on fricking muslims...but because they are not Joe, Bob, or Ulga or Victor.....it seems so...normal perhaps? I mean...not pointing finger at USA but at Western culture (which I am part of)

We should fight together we have a common enemy. Muslims and Christians and Atheist ....

retarded low IQ following ISIS like people...thats our enemy.

In America and Europe for many many many years, we live surrounded by Muslim really...we would have been dead already or harmed if they were really the enemy. I think Islam is a beautiful religion...coming from someone who used to dislike and be scared of it also...it also depends on who interprets it, how they deal with it. People should visit a country like Indonesia for example. Ah anyway..

Its just people are lazy to try and think differently, with gays just as much sometimes for extreme Christians and what not..

sigh...ranting....dont mind me

#4 PianoKeys, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017