1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News news about a bus on the road

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Cadi04, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Cadi04

2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Seems to be an circle jerk on wheels... Moronic and mobile. Transphobic transportation.
    Here's the thing, yeah "free speech" and all, but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to question you or call you out for idiocy.

Oh man, that one comment at the bottom too. "If I'm not real does that mean I don't have to pay taxes?" heh... I can appreciate that line of thinking.

3. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It would be a real shame if someone slashed the tires. :wink:

4. Cadi04

This is also interesting. How they can change sex in adult mice like this.

From Minnie to Mickey (and all they did was turn off a gene) | The Independent

They really need to start educating people more. But I guess science on this subject still an on going thing.

Anyway what I like about what it said here was this:

The findings suggest that being male or female is not a permanently fixed state but something that has to be continually maintained in the adult body by the constant interaction of genes to keep the status quo – and the gender war – from slipping in favour of the opposite sex.

Dr Lovell-Badge
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Lovell-Badge

#4 Cadi04, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  5. Wendy chan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow ...
    These people really seem like a bunch of idiots. I have no problem with the fact, that they don't like transidentity, but to get a bus in order to insult people like that is a total no-go.
    There is also stuff, that I don't like about some people, but I'm not driving around, telling them, that my opinion is the only right thing. That's so idiotic.
    If you don't like it, then don't like it. Nobody is going to force you to like it. But still accept, that it exists.