1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New form of anti-gay torture in Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Wander, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. Emberstone

Glad I live in america.

They should outlaw that glue. We arent allowed to have things like that in america unless we have solvents avalible.

I say we hunt down the people who do this, glue their anuses, and tell them that "WOW, WE WERE RIGHT, YOUR FULL OF CRAP!"

3. Greggers

I almost threw up thinking about that. Seriously...disturbing...did NOT need to know that....god this one is going to take years to get out of my mind

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

I think I just threw up a little in the back of my throat. Horrible doesn't even begin to cover what this is.

5. Just Adam

i havent felt this angry is so long these sick fucking bastards im sorry i dont care about my language i hope those who do this get ripped to shreds and burn i want to rip them apart with my teeth tearing out the vile tounges... id make them suffer so bad for this.... its just so inhuman its sick its wrong why cant these horrid shits just accept people loveing others why cant they jsut say i dont like what you do and realise hang on its not affecting me im not beeing harmed how about i just mind my own fucking buisness no they dont they enjoy makeing people suffer i want these people captured and tortured im actually wanting torture violence begets more violence..your dam right it does and ive a lot of nice little things id enjoy doing to them ill laugh at the screams and dance in their blood :| i HATE these people this is why i have no faith in humanity why its such a sickness to the world !

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

"Dance in their blood"

>_> Okay. . .

Iraq hasn't really made much progress, as a whole. This doesn't surprise me.

7. Alex19

that is so fucked up. i feel really bad for the gay guys there. i hope someone puts a stop to it.

8. nametakenagain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We should glue the member's of the militias mouths shut so they can't spew their hate. Let them die of starvation, the world is a better place without 'em.

I feel so bad for the people who have to by those militia member's hands... :frowning2:

9. Derek the Wolf

UGH, this is beyond wrong. It's just getting sick at this point. What the hell is wrong with these people?

10. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    my jaw dropped. This is disgusting, horrible, unthinkable. I'm having trouble finding the right words. Its actions like that that make me wish there was a hell.

11. Zac4

makes me kinda glad we're at war with them

12. TripleM

TripleM Guest

I couldnt even finish reading this. I got light headed.
    so so so so sick. I cant even imagine the pain and suffering the people go through.
    This needs to end. Poor Poor people.

13. notquitebutch

I read the bold sentence, and almost threw up. That's SICK.

I wish I could do something... Don't you just feel so helpless reading something like that? :frowning2:

14. Jesse Jinx

W-What?! Why!? I... I just don't understand people! What would compel you to do that to some one you don't even know!? There are no words. People suck.

15. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Religion.

Religion however doesn't explain why people would watch videos of it on their cellphone

16. djt820

Holy hell, I burst out laughing reading that. I love how creative people can get. And they say humans are civilized.

17. CometCat

Ugh those bastards deserve to die a slow painful death for doing this! And the people watching it on their phone are almost as sickening.

18. djt820

On an extreme side note, a comment on that page really interested me:
    The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

19. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not the only sick, sadistic fuck here!

20. djt820

Thats just a label but whatever floats your boat.