1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay characters on stargate a first for the series

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by hoping, Apr 22, 2009.

1. hoping

2. No One

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i LOVEEEEEEE stargate and that is amazing in watching SG-1 right now I LOVE STARGATE.......yay!!!!!

3. Fiender

I'm all for open-mindedness but it seems rather gimmicky.

"Hey look at us! We have one of them there queers on our show! We're hip and with it!"

And Stargate is more for the mindless adventure and not so much for romance or character development (at least not lately).

4. Greggers

If Stargate hires someone who can write a REAL plot, get back to me.

Until then, claps for having a gay character atleast :slight_smile: Alot of shows should get one because we are not about to go away haha. So be fair and portray reality in your totally un realistic shows!

5. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

Greggers you wound me :dry:

Stargate does have real plots, you may fins them corny but damn skippy they are good espesh the new eps of SGA.

SGU looks amazing I love how they are finally turning gritty, I wonder who the bad guys are??

I'll see how this gay character pans out though because in some shows i have noticed they do it just to be on the bandwagon

6. Fiender

I heard that, yes there will be villains on the show, but because they'll be moving around so much there won't be any single enemy that appears for more than a few episodes so there won't be a recurring threat like the Replicators, Goa'uld, Wraith, Genii or the Ori.

#6 Fiender, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009