1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Live In North Carolina...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Legnaj, May 1, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

2. Emberstone

I saw her comments, and I heard her apolagy... I dont buy it.

It is people with additudes like her that is the reason we have hate crimes in the first place.

3. Just Adam

get her out :grin:

4. She sounds like that trash bag Sally Kern

5. EM68

She is disgusting!

6. Grof142007

Omg Thank You For Letting Me Know Ill Spread The Word

7. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was totally reminded of her too when I heard her talk. Just absolutely sickening! And what made it even more horrible is that Matthew Shepard's mother was right there listening to that garbage in person.

And then that half-assed "apology"... GMAFB, Virginia Foxx.

#7 excuseyou77, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
  8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My lesbian aunts live in NC...there's two more votes for you.

9. Emberstone

I think it is disgusting that anyone would be against any form of hate crime legislation.

Regardless of what it is about someone, if you assult them because of that thing, be it gender, race, ethnicity, political affiliation, social status, nationality, and yes mrs. foxx, sexual orientation, it is a hate crime because you are acting out of hate in why you commit the crime.

Hate Crimes are not random assults, they are premeditated by hate itself. therefore, as premeditated, you pay a higher penality in a court of law. hate crime legislation is enacted to ensure that.

10. Jesse Jinx

I know about this! That WITCH. First of all, what she said about Matthew Shepard is unforgivable, but even if it was a hoax (Which it isn't- how dare her she even suggest that. His MOTHER WAS IN THE ROOM.) there should still be legislation against this kind of thing.

To Mrs. Foxx- You're disgusting, and I hope you get what's coming to you. I hope it's bad.

11. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

What makes me mad about her statement is that I don't know if she is lying and is skimming over the facts OR if she is so ignorant that she didn't even try to look into the actual case then use her "knowledge" to back up her case. urrrrrr!

12. Emberstone

She is a fundementalist evengelical if I remeber correctly. She doesnt worry about knowledge or facts, because she defines her beliefs on the basis of "god says so, so if you disagree, burn in hell!" 90% of the stuff fundementalist says is from gods mouth never appears in the bible.

What is funny is that they quote leviticus so often, they ignore that jesus, who they believe is god incarnate on earth in a physical form, rejected leviticus, saying it didnt apply to christians, and that it was not gods law. So right there, from gods own mouth, homosexuality is not a sin, because leviticus is not his law.

13. JakeBHT

right on embestone, god isn't fact so how can what he apparently say be fact?

14. Just Adam

got to feel sorry for God he must be constantly cringeing at the inbread tits talking so much crap

15. Grof142007