1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shirley Phelps song "Your army is marching to hell" is one toe tapping masterpeice!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Greggers, May 8, 2009.

1. Greggers

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fpag-_kaac

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_fEQjsRYg

(The song im talking about is at the begining of Part 2 if you want to hear just that)

Im sure this has been posted, but i just had to talk about this. Its so so so SO funny, yet also scary.

"Your army is marching to heeeeeeell"

Its oddly catchy :slight_smile: Ill be singing this song all day now, dammit.

Also the "Fag Land is going to hell" song at the end of part 2 has a nice tune.

2. STK

STK Guest

Re: Shirley Phelps song "Your army is marching to hell" is one toe tapping masterpeic

lol @ this shit

3. Amy

Amy

Re: Shirley Phelps song "Your army is marching to hell" is one toe tapping masterpeic

I prefer Santa Claus Will Take You To Hell...

4. Emberstone

Maybe if she spent less time beating her kids, she could get some singing lessons.

I still cant believe how the state allows the loopholes the phelps use to keep their kids to remain open.

5. Ben

Ben

"Tolerance is not consistent with the preachings of Christ."...?

Crazy.

6. Amy

Amy

What makes you think that she is abusive?
    I don't really want to start a fight, by the way, I just want to know.

7. Myke

Myke Guest

Dont get me started on these nut jobs

8. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Oh jees that last song is really catchy .....She's an idiot though because the only words I remember are "this land is fag land"....lalalalalala, I wouldnt mind living in fag land. Can you imagine how colourful it would be....like mardi gras every day of the year!

9. Emberstone

The phelps have been routienely investigated by the authorities for child endangerment and child abuse. They are all lawyers in the family, which is how they make money, by sueing people constantly, and have used every loophole they could find to weasel out of any charges, and have been able to keep their kids so far.

10. STK

STK Guest

The chick in the hoodie is a great singer. Shame she's been brainwashed.

11. rainemc

These people need to be silenced. Good thing no one takes them seriously! I like how she says the U.S. is being punished for being tolerant towards gays but compared to countries that aren't tolerant of gays like countries in the middle east and Africa we're doing very well.

12. Mickey

I could only stomach it for a very short time. The bullshit these people throw is disgusting.
    They SHOULD be charged with child abuse. That little boy in the video was wearing a God hates Fags t-shirt. Do you think he dressed himself? No wonder kids are so screwed up!
    (and their "parents" have the BALLS to blame the "gay agenda"!)
    Yeah,keep your kids away from gay people or they just might learn something about tolerance and equality! (GASP!)