1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Athens Pride 2009

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by xXHolic, Jun 18, 2009.

1. xXHolic

So, Athens Pride took place on saturday the 13th of June. It was an awsome event with lots of people, with great shows and an amazing parade!
    As it was my first Pride ever, I must tell you it was great, with great openminded people and without any problems with any right-ly parties :slight_smile: It was like a huuuuge party!
    There are some videos on youtube for anyone to see!

It is great how our Athens Pride has reached its fifth year, with more people and sponsors than ever before! The only problem is the mayor of Athens you doesn't wan't to give his report and he is "100% straight" (he is gay as hell)

I hope prides all over the globe turn out to be as great as our was :grin::eusa_danc

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Wish I had been there, I found it hard coming out to my friends when I was in Greece more than here surprisingly, idk why.

I'm glad you had fun though at Pride.

3. EM68

Sounds like you had a great time! Good to hear that Athens has Pride. I went to Boston's this past weekend and it was awesome.

4. Just Adam

yay congrats pride events should be great fun :slight_smile: