1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fort Worth Bar Raid

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Nitro, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Nitro

Link to story: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/1458831.html

A raid on a gay bar on the 40th anniversary of Stonewall, bogus sounding charges including such favorites as resisting arrest, and public intoxication (it is a bar!), and numerous claims of excessive force - methinks this is fully outrage worthy.

2. littledinosaurs

That blows.
    The officers are jerks, they went looking for trouble so they could abuse their power.
    Also i don't think because men make sexual advances on you that means they are intoxicated. (article never confirms or denies the actual intoxication of the patrons)

3. olides84

I hate this shit. It is why many people don't respect cops - some of them just abuse their power and bring their biases into their job. I wish someone had gotten video with their cellphone or something.

Also, WTF - drunkenness in a bar = a crime.

4. Jace

Fuck the po-lease!

Seriously though
    I hate them

They're such assholes

I got caught skipping
    and they fucking handcuffed me and searched all my shit

5. Just Adam

i would prob handcuff you for skipping:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hehe jk

but seriouslly what wankers really come on why go looking to start shit.... it never ends well

6. twixy30

i live in texas and saw this on the news the guy is still in the hospital and those cops should loose everything. and this is the why i wont go to bars cuz some cops think they own this world