1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Killings Highest Since 1999 (Sad video)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DexterMorgan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. DexterMorgan

He brought a tear to my eye, I'm not gonna lie.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKgRMWg_UT8[/YOUTUBE]

2. Just Adam

sad but if hes getting threats i think he should jsu tgo to the police or summat prtective custody an all that.

what is sad is teh outlook on life that hes going to die anyway of age or illness...i think major hugs are needed here :frowning2:

he is right though people shouldent have to be afraid just walking in the street that they will be killed for beeing lgbt..

3. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

omg... if you only really knew Matthew Lush. To be brutally honest with you he wouldn't do any of the above as he would rather have the attention than protect himself.

4. Markio

I don't think the video necessarily has to be literally interpreted as solely concerning Matthew Lush. Yes, he talks about how he puts himself in the public eye through his videos, but don't we similarly put ourselves and our homosexuality in the public eye if we dress provocatively, embrace a friend of the same sex, or merely strive to be true to ourselves? We shouldn't have to be afraid for our lives! But with the state of things at the present, sometimes we don't have a choice.

5. Just Adam

if i hug my mate im putting myself and my homosexuality in peoples faces? haha.... damn! i cant hug anyone.

and i dont know this guy tbh i thought it was a little over the top but still sad...i just didnt say it before i dont want to offend.

but if your right and the guy would rather attention than solve his problems ...i dont have time for people like that:S im cold at times.

6. Just Adam

doing 50 sec research.... found hiswebsite its just a pic of him and blogs >.> so your right

7. DexterMorgan

Well he helped me come out. I've been watching his videos since 2007.

8. 71390S

71390S Guest

That's awesome!(*hug*)