1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend of a "Suspect" (as in he did it) in a Hate Crime says the victim deserved it.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Greggers, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Greggers

http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2009/10/16/Hate_Crime_Suspects_Friend_Blames_Victim/

I just had to share this one. It makes me want to puke. As soon as i saw this article on my daily trip to The Advocates website my jaw dropped. Mainly because of the TATTOO!

[​IMG]

“Thou shall not lie with a male as one does with a woman. It is an abomination.”

Is that just not the most horrible thing you have ever seen inked onto someones arm...It truly makes me sick.

Whats worse is this guy claims because the victim blew his friend a kiss that HE is the one to blame. As if its his fault he got beat up into "a medically induced coma for days after the attack"? That is just NOT cool. No amount of blowing kisses to homophobes deserves that. Its just sickening...

Read the entire article yourself, there is also a video.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Friend of a "Suspect" (as in he did it) in a Hate Crime says the victim deserved

Just annoying. I want to slam his face to the ground and see how he likes it >_> Then we'd see who's crying and this and that. A-hole.

3. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Re: Friend of a "Suspect" (as in he did it) in a Hate Crime says the victim deserved

*sigh* I understand many things except the human race sometimes *headdesk*

4. shimmersky

The guy with the tattoo is definitely gay.

5. Shevanel

^ lol

But This is funny, as one of the commenters in the news article says, if they want to believe in that Bible verse, there is also another Leviticus verse that states marking the body is an abomination as well (IE: Tattooing). So they're obviously uneducated idiots.

Must've been a crappy part of Queens for that to happen. Those two guys who beat him up were pussies too, not letting the man fight one on one at least (there shouldn't have been a fight at all obviously, but what I'm saying is 2 vs 1 is a huge dick move).

6. Greggers

Lol joey, i didnt read that comment. Thats amazing though :slight_smile:

7. olides84

So true.
    It's one thing to rant God Hates Fags.
    But anyone who would tattoo themselves with that - it's obviously part of his "treatment" in some hardcore ex-gay therapy group.

8. Greggers

Plus if you watch the video on that article the guy with the tattoo has total gay face :slight_smile:

9. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I will never ever understand why people act like this! What happened to God loves all? See that went out the window at some point. =/ You will never get it through to those religious fanatics. =(

10. Just Adam

they arent religious fanatics... they are jsut ill educated intollerant people who are small, insignificant and will one day try to prove tehy are hard and pick on the wrong person and wind up dead in an alley or beeing dragged out of teh bay.

11. Mickey

That video makes me sick! And...I'm really sure the victim blew kisses at these assholes.
    Anyone with a tat that says that is just looking to beat others up. I hope the judge throws these 2 in jail,for a very long time. UGH!

12. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

True, true.

13. Rygirl

Its just scarey that people of this day and age can be so ignorant.

14. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

The fact that he got a tattoo with the passage confuses the hell out of me.

15. Emberstone

the tattoo automatically makes him suspect... it shows his prejudicies...

has he sold his daughters into slavery yet? cause the same book of the bible says thats perfectly fine... of course, the way he talks and acts, he might not know exactly how many children he has fathered.

16. Totoro

Me too. The only thing popping into my head is "WHY!?"

17. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I hope he rots in jail. btw, it is against Christian principle to assault people as well...oops

18. Tym Misery

Tym Misery Guest

I can't believe this! the video made me sick, Its right up there with anything to do with Fred Phelps. What ignorant person wasted the time to do this guys arm? He should be sued or fined or something.

19. pirateninja

That video sickened me. "He deserved it"? That's like saying a black man deserves racism because he's black. Fuck these people. They deserve to rot.

20. edogs334

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Yeah, seriously- if you need that biblical passage tattooed on your arm, they you're definitely gay. I'm willing to bet this guy is using a psychological defense mechanism called reaction formation- in which one loathes a particular feeling or behavior within oneself so much that one becomes the spokesperson against that particular behavior. Kind of like what Anita Bryant did in the '70's.