1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And i was complaining my proffesor was homophobic

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ralphtruco, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ... xD men compared to this what my professor said it was nothing
    this is something that ocurred a few days ago in another university over her
    it is in spanish so... xD i made a transcription of the speach (probablly it will be very wrong that is because i used a tool to translate it... but well u will get the picture)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivcyRKRmahA heres is the the vid and the transcription
    " There are no defenders of the homosexual ones here? Is not it(he,she)? But do not they have right? Have I right to be homosexual? Ah it [departs] from the free will, or, that I have right to smoking marijuana because it is my free will; I have right to steal a bank because it is my free albeldrio. Is it(he,she) different? How that there is no a law? How it is necessary to study the laws if (…) the Roman law … why were Romans detesting the Greeks? Because the Greeks were homosexual and were allowing the homosexuality, and the Romans not! And do they know what him(her) the Romans were doing to the homosexual ones? (The forefinger passes for the neck). Here are we in what, in Law greconiano?
    Roman law, truth? Have not I spoken to them about the school of the natural Law? And that all the laws and every person intervencionan? If or not? Then, but which laws? Good laws or bad(wrong) laws? Because there are good laws and bad(wrong) laws! My question is: are we going to appeal for good laws or bad(wrong) laws?
    Then why do you say that the homosexuality is good? Good Ah … if you allow me the homosexuality is because he(she) believes that the homosexuality is good, because you cannot approve, for logic, the passage of a law for anything that you do not think that it(she) is good or not?
    Does it(he,she) know which is the percentage of hermaphrodites graduate? Less than 5 %. What is a hermaphrodite? Deal! A hermaphrodite is a being human who [ununderstandable] … is not a movie of mystery, has testicles and a glans penis, and here it(he,she) has the vagina, then here it(he,she) has a sexual masculine organ producing what? Testoterona. And it(he,she) has a sexual feminine organ producing that? Progesterone. This is less than 5 % and, in these cases, they are clinical cases and evidently that the clinical cases have to be treated as such.
    Because if a human being is producing testoterona and progesterone, it(he,she) does not know what is. Because it(he,she) has the inclination towards both sexes because the hormónas … what is condemnable is that a person who has(takes) his(her,your) testicles and his(her,your) penis put well, as a mental perversion, because this one is not any sexual problem, herself is called it a perversion, use his(her,your) sexual organs for something that is not natural. Something that was not created by the nature not designed by the nature. It is what is a perversion and in Rome it was punished by the death. Because you cannot use the anus to have sexual relations, because the anus is to defecate.
    Do you ask? (Interaction between(among) students and ununderstandable teacher). Now, do I agree in of that they are murdered to the homosexual ones? I not, because I yes agree with that it is necessary to treat them as patients, they are sick, are sick and are sick, clinical, they are sick; nobody can argue " is that my dad - because there it(he,she) comes the thing - is like my dad I was falling to stick(wood), then I go away to putting to homosexual because I hate the men ". What is it does cost(suit)? It is a disease, my friend! Psychological!.
    " Not, he is like my dad I was falling to stick(wood) and I hate the men, go away to putting lesbian ". Lesbians, they are called lesbians. Ah, but there is a lesbian who is the man and a lesbian who is the woman, then who does understand it? Equal the homosexual ones, there is one that is the man and other one that is the woman, then, the worse(worst) thing of all that is that there are countries, if I know it, that have legislations (interaction with student) they have legislations that to two gentlemen with these characteristics can educate a baby! I am speaking about the babies, the children of the education … about that two gentlemen with these characteristics educate a niñito … minimally or equally, equal to what, to the perverse one?.
    Or what goes this child learns, it(he,she) goes to learn the top values, goes to learn of mulberry tree(morality) of ethics, goes learns of justice this child raised by two homosexual ones? And you believe the homosexual one fight for the justice? Do you believe that the homosexual one is a stoic man? That has temperance, courage, dignity … don´t you think?

2. haelmarie

I'm more angry over the professor's incredibly terrible grasp of history, to be honest.

3. Emberstone

I am a little confused by the translation, so I really cant make heads or tails if it was for or aganst gay rights.

4. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    veeeeery against XD sorry for the translation S: i was really lazy so i just used an internet tool for that XD
    gah >_> im glad they fired that asshole >_>