1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

read my justification:)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by fabu2113, Jan 6, 2010.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

There is violence out there all we need in this world is patients and self control whether is picking a knife and having that evil emotional temptation of revenge and anger(the chance and feeling of i can get away with this) we can only stand so much emotional stress and blows to the heart.pride is another thing extreme pride can lead to emotional and unstable scycological misunderstanding of other peoples thoughts, how can we be respected if we dont bother to give it first and how can someone love and understand one if one doesnt really give it first.but if you are at bad times it can be easy or can be realy hard to give that possitive energy. a hard or easy life we are all human we change and it is the few people in this world that that risk that emotional stress of defending and helping others that this world is maintained stable its all about matureaty(opinion) but it has its disadvantages too.be strong and confident to yourself and others. good people must sharpen other people so they can sharpen you. when i was a kid i got emotionly and physicaly bashed at a young age by fellow students, somebody/bullys were always there to shut me up and bring me down.but i turned out like a marshmellow to people soft mushy and sweet.(!) just wanted to express a feeling :slight_smile::smilewave

2. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

what?

i can't understand a single sentence of that post.

[edit] except that last one, i got that one... but the rest of it.... ???

#2 Pseudojim, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. Mouse

you've missed a few full stops there..
    but your right, that is a good piont. and i love the end bit soft mushy and sweet :slight_smile:

4. Astaroth

It was hard to make heads or tails of the original post except that people should love and respect others if they expect to have love and respect given to them in return. I assume that was the gist of it.

However, I disagree in part. Yes, you shouldn't expect love and respect from others if you're not willing to give it. BUT... others shouldn't expect to be loved or respected without due cause either. Both love and respect are things that need to be earned. Giving love or respect to someone without them earning it makes the gift as meaningless as throwing money to the wind would be. Yes, it may sometimes be returned, but that's just serendipitous luck. Nothing in this world should be inherently respected without first building a foundation that deserves honor.

Just felt like ranting because it's 6am and I have nothing better to do. :lol:

5. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wha.... what does this say? I am so absolutely baffled by this post... it seems like a ton of words just thrown in to look like sentances.... Perhaps some commas are in order? or perhaps jsut rewording the whole thing would be good. I cant tell what you're trying to justify... violence or something like that....

Please use commas next time. Grammar is there for a reason, use it wisely.

6. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

"aahhhh yess of course of course how stupid"lol family guy sorry about that ill try to make more since next time and try to use as much correct grammer as i can.:slight_smile: