1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support for Gays in the Military Depends on the Question

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Dan82

2. Connor22

can they not tell the difference? (or lack of?)

3. Zume

A randomized poll..its not going to be completely accurate. Also considering how few people they called compared to how many people would actually take a vote on this if it were an open poll. What bothers me the most is considering how long some of us hide in the closet before coming out just to be shoved back in if we join the military..not just because of DADT but because of how the people would act if they found out..like high school all over again.. Exactly why I never joined even though all of my friends did.:icon_sad:

Something tells me this mottasa-2009 guy has some serious issues..makes me want to kick kittens. It's amazing how childish some people can act.:dry:

#3 Zume, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  4. Chandra

5. Brad

Well while it is interesting it is not really a big wonder why this happens. The term homosexuals is more often used by bigots and those who strongly appose homosexuality. Causing people to have a worse opinion of the term homosexual. Where as gay men and lesbians are words more often used in positive media etc.

6. littledinosaurs

These findings aren't really that surprising at all.