1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NH House rejects two anti-gay marriage measures

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?articleId=1717e12b-3723-49aa-a35c-e9a27445e9a3&headline=NH+House+rejects+gay+marriage+ban

2. Emberstone

if only we could achieve a 2/3rd-ish majority in all legislative and electorial votes on gay rights and civil equality issues.

3. Beachboi92

w00t for New Hampshire :grin: (!)(!)(!)

4. Just Adam

yay congrats

5. dromadus

dromadus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    New Hampshire definitely proves that evolution does not unfold in an equal and measured way. I have lived in California all my life and believed we were certainly among the most socially advanced states in the nation. Then Prop 8 happened. Now New Hampshire shows us up. Wait a second, there's a damned Dinosaur taking a pee on my lawn...."get out, out!" OK back now. Well, here on the Left Coast we'll just have to keep trying harder.

6. Dtownandrew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know why it is, but all of the cold weather states are so much more progressive. I know that there's social and economic reasons for it to a degree, but everyone up north just seems so much more accepting of other people.