1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D.C. begins licensing same-sex marriages

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/03/AR2010030300654.html

2. hiddendc4

My friend in Maryland woke me up with a text about this, makes me so happy to see same sex couples able to get marriage licenses in the capitol of this country. Maybe the rest of the country will start to come around! :thumbsup:

3. RaeofLite

I'd probably cry too. In happiness and relief of course. :slight_smile: I'm so happy for them and other couples now being able to. :grin:

4. dromadus

dromadus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is awesome. The path to this, despite local struggles in many places including my own California, is inevitable. We have organized to have a voice. Voices. Many Voices who will not stop. History is now on our side.

Our opponents in this struggle are theologies, ideologies, opinions, conventions, old habits.

While we, my friends, are a Force of Nature. We have always been, and we will always be.

One two three four, what have we been fighting for? Just to get out our closet Door!!!

Hahahahahahahahahah