1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian PM Office Plagarizes from US Over Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Swamp56, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

[source]

2. Sylver

Stephen Harper is not my favorite Canadian...

3. RaeofLite

I would have to agree with James. Harper probably didn't want to do any work and is too lazy, and really doesn't care about gays anyway but he wanted to "appear" like he was doing work so he threw it together. And by threw it together, I mean copy and pasted. :confused:

If my apology meant anything I would apologize. Then I'd beat him with a wet noodle and tell him to care more. :lol:

4. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

I think to be honest though, whether you're the most homophobic or the most gay-friendly prime minister, you're not going to be writing these things yourself. Probably just a lazy staffer. But honestly, it doesn't really matter if it's plagiarized or not, in the end it's really just a courtesy, just so everyone knows Canada officially disapproves. In the long run, the wording doesn't change anything.

But anyways, Harper's not my favourite politician but I just can't stand the alternatives even more.

5. Emberstone

wow... the stephenie meyer of political responces....